What Makes Website Slow?
Whether you have a blog or the online store, there are tens of worthy competitors vying for a bigger share of the pie. In the face of such intense competition, how can you beat the horde to sure profits?
The answer is simple – your website must be faster than the competition. However, this is easier said than done. Over time, websites tend to slow down and the overall performance drops to a crawl.
This is where this ebook will help you out. If you think your website page load speed is not up the mark, this ebook offers proven tips and tricks to help you evaluate the situation and then take corrective measures to improve page load speed of your website.
- 12 factors to consider when checking the performance of webs pages.
- Optimizing server response time.
- Why choosing the data center is important?
- Best practices for structuring website elements.
- Analyzing the issues behind slow website speed.