Bounce rate has haunted you as a creepy old ghost from the day you started your online store.
Hang on, have you optimized your web store to improve the bounce rate or you just complain about it?
Today, we introduce 2 Ghostbusters from the Magestore team that reduces the bounce rate on-site significantly and helps your customers get through the checkout process with ease.
Magestore Magento Extension Giveaway
How One Step Checkout & Mega Menu Could Assist?
One Step Checkout aims at shortening the checkout process and prevent customers from abandoning the cart in the final stages of the process. Instead of going through several screens of the checkout process, this module offers a single screen that greatly reduces and simplifies the process. Here’s a typical checkout page with One Step Checkout:
Several key features of One Step Checkout Module are:
- Support for 50+ payment methods, covering all popular checkout options.
- GEO IP auto detects customer location via IP addresses, and Google Suggest helps fill in addresses quickly.
- Customers could change the quantity of items on the checkout page.
- Customs colors to match the store theme.
Mega Menu is the best of optimizing the navigation bar and menu so that customers effortlessly find categories on your store. In addition to presenting categories and subcategories based on the list in the backend, the module leaves you ample space to highlight Featured Content.
The menu could be highly customized by combining colors, icons, and font sizes. For the customers, the ease of discovering the products that they are interested in from the menu greatly streamlines their experience.
Several features of Mage Menu are:
- Create stunning navigation menu with either top menu, left menu or both using popular effects: fade, slide, and toggle.
- Customize menu styles by changing width, color, icon and position.
- Show off your products and categories with multiple menu effects and customizable content.
- Support responsive navigation menu.
Any optimization to benefit user experience increases the revenue and customer base. For more details, refer to following links:
- One Step Checkout for Magento 1
- Mega Menu for Magento 1
- One Step Checkout for Magento 2
- Mega Menu for Magento 2
Bill Stevens from UberButtons shares why do they highly recommend One Step Checkout. Also, read why bet-wet.com is in love with Mega Menu.
Magestore started in 2009, right after the launch of Magento. The company offers expert Magento solutions, especially in Marketing, ERP & Inventory Management. Magestore has over 50 high-qualified developers, up to 50,000 customers and around 200 partners globally. The main focus of Magestore is to assist its clients in improving the online retail shopping experience for Magento stores.
Is This Offer for Me?
YES! You will win FREE licenses from Magestore.
- There will be 02 winners picked at random: one will get a copy of Magestore One Step Checkout extension while, the other will get a copy of Magestore Mega Menu.
- The winner can choose whether to get Magento 1 or Magento 2 version of the extension. However, please note the extension is for the Community Edition (CE).
- Each copy comes with one-year free support and free lifetime updates.
We offer a 15% OFF coupon code exclusively for Cloudways audiences: CLOUD-MAGE15. Use the coupon to grab all Magestore extensions you love.
Customer Review at
“Great speed, features, knowledgebase, dashboard, UX and fast, expert support. Very happy!”
Stefan [Management Consultant]
Fayyaz, a passionate Motorbike tourist, works as a Team Lead — Magento Community at Cloudways - A Managed Magento Hosting Platform. His objective is to learn & share about PHP & Magento Development in Community. You can contact him at [email protected]