Having issues while managing your WordPress websites on multiple tabs in a single browser? Don’t worry because WordPress offers a configuration called the WordPress Multisite. WordPress multisite allows a user to manage multiple WordPress websites through a single WordPress dashboard.
What Multisite Really Does for You
WordPress multisite motivates you to combine individual websites based on WordPress under a single WordPress account for ease of management. It lets you expand your horizons out-of-the-box by curtailing the hassles involving separate accounts of WordPress for individual websites.
Read more: When You Should Use WordPress Multisite
Benefits of Using WordPress Multisite
Here are some of the benefits of using WordPress Multisite:
- Set up and manage a number of websites through a single hosting account and WordPress installation.
- Depending on user’s access levels, one can manage only a single website or a number of websites using a similar account.
- Access to different websites can be simply segregated or submerged for different users.
- Themes and plugins can be shared among different users across a number of websites.
- Significantly reduce overhead costs by updating and upgrading multiple websites in less time.
- You only have to customize once when launching your site.
Now, let’s take a look at how you can easily launch WordPress Multisite on a Cloudways Managed Vultr cloud server.
How to Host WordPress Multisite on Vultr Through Cloudways
In order to host WordPress Multisite on Vultr, you first need to sign up on Cloudways from here and then follow below step-by-step guide on how to do it.
1. Select WordPress Multisite Application
Select your Application which is WordPress Multisite, name your WPMU application, server and project.
2. Select Vultr Cloud Server
Select your Cloud Provider which is Vultr.
3. Select Server Size
Select server size according to the amount of network traffic on your website.
4. Select Data-Center Location
Select location of data center nearest to your targeted audience.
There you go, your WordPress Multisite Network is now hosted on Vultr Cloud through Cloudways. Doesn’t that sound as easy as a cake? 🙂
Read more: How do I take my website live from Cloudways?
In order to access your WordPress Multisite feature, all you have to do is log in to the Cloudways platform and visit Application tab. Go to Access Details, Click the URL in Admin Area Access. The link will lead you to the login page for your WordPress Multisite Dashboard. Enter the provided Username and Password and start using your WordPress Multisite feature in no time.
Read more: Free SSL on WordPress Multisite
Cloudways offers 3 days free trial of Managed Vultr Hosting Platform. So just play around and test the Cloudways Platform to your heart’s content. Once you’re done, we offer one free website migration to Cloudways. Contact our Live Chat Support team to avail this offer!
Make Your WordPress Website 100% Faster.
Host it now on Cloudways WordPress Hosting Platform.