Support is a key element of the Cloudways hosting recipe.
“We provide you with different levels of support (Standard / Advanced / Premium), so you can choose the level that best suits your requirements. Regardless of the level you opt for, you can access our support via Live Chat and the Ticketing System, that enables you to raise your issues with our team of experts.
This document explains the components of our support system and highlights the scope of each support level.
Cloudways offers Support to all the customers, irrespective of the support level they have opted for, through the following two channels:
Live Chat- 24x7x365
Ticketing System – 24x7x365
Premium Support customers, additionally have access to a 24x7x365 private Slack channel and phone support directly by our Senior Engineers.
All this is supported by a detailed and searchable knowledge base that you can access any time to resolve commonly occuring issues. Every support level comes with specific SLA that detail the support timelines.
In case of issues related to any of our infrastructure partners (including but not limited to servers not starting, servers not launching and servers not scaling), we will use our best efforts to coordinate with the provider until a resolution has been achieved.
Cloudways Platform Features
We fully support any request related to the Cloudways Platform including but not limited to:
- Adding servers/applications
- Cloning servers/applications
- Server scaling
- Mapping domains
- SFTP/SSH connection issues
For all our customers, we additionally support the following extra application related services:
- Migration of your site to Cloudways (managed migration)
- Issues about installing/configuring Breeze WordPress plugin
- Issues about installing/configuring Amasty Magento plugin
- Problems with Let’s Encrypt certificates
- Issues about setup/configuring CloudwaysCDN
Customers who subscribe to our Advanced Support add-on will receive a higher level of support from our team.
Beyond an improved SLA, a major element of the Advanced support level is the ability to customize your server (deploy additional PHP packages, Nginx/Varnish specific configurations). You can ask Cloudways to make specific configuration changes to your server that will follow it through the different platform processes (including but not limited to clone, restore, transfer).
Additionally, we will help You with common application level issues, such as:
- Troubleshooting of plugins and themes
- Investigation of server error messages
- Database related issues
- Email addon related problems
- Performance optimizations
- Proactive website monitoring
Out of Scope Items
No matter which support plan you are on, there are issues/scenarios that are outside the scope of our support. The following are a few items that are out of scope for the Cloudways Support:
- Changes to your website content/appearance
- Changes to the functionality of plugins/themes/modules
- Debugging custom code
- Application level security issues
- Auditing your code
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Migrating your site from Cloudways to another service/hosting provider
- Updates of plugins/themes/modules (We can help with troubleshooting the issues)
- And in general, we will not do anything that implies code editing