DigitalOcean provides a simplified cloud web structure for software developers and is reliable, economical and highly scalable.
Launching a Content Management System (CMS) like Magento is difficult on DigitalOcean, but Cloudways solves this complexity. The Cloudways platform enables anyone to host PHP based websites on DigitalOcean infrastructure on any of their data centers. Cloudways is a managed cloud hosting platform and provides an easy web deployment for developers, designers, and agencies.
Advantages of DigitalOcean
Here are the best reasons to choose DigitalOcean:
- It provides high server speeds and SSD hard drives.
- Bandwidth provides high performance.
- DigitalOcean provides Dedicated IP addresses.
- Multi-factor authentication
- Easily resize the nodes.
- Datacenters across popular geographical locations
Why Choose Cloudways to Host Magento on DigitalOcean?
It’s not easy to host a Magento Store directly on DigitalOcean. There are a lot of procedures to follow, and it takes a lot of time to deploy Magento on DigitalOcean.
But Cloudways provide an easy way to deploy Magento store on DigitalOcean. Here are some other features of Cloudways you should know about:
- Cloudways is hosted on servers powered by ThunderStack.
- The platform provides Dedicated IP addresses.
- It provides an easy and attractive user Interface for controlling servers and applications.
- Provides unlimited staging URLs on a single server.
- Host unlimited websites on a single server for Magento.
- Provides an option for making clone applications and servers.
- With a single click, scale both the RAM and storage for traffic on the website.
- Set automated hourly to weekly backups instances at an offsite location and restore latest backups with a single click.
- 24X7 Chat Support.
- Git client, SSL, SSH, Cron Job Managers.
- Magento 1 and Magento 2 are available as one-click install applications in Cloudways.
Launch Magento on DigitalOcean Using Cloudways
You can easily launch Magento 1.9 or Magento 2.1 on DigitalOcean servers via Cloudways in just a few clicks.
Cloudways offers you a 3-day trial on DigitalOcean so that you can test your web applications and also become familiar with the interface. Sign up here to start your free trial.
Launch your Magento store by following these steps:
First, select the version of Magento you want to install from the drop-down menu as shown below and then give your server a name, application name, and project name.
Cloudways provides you multiple hosting infrastructure options. Select DigitalOcean from the given choices.
Select Server Size and Location
Select server size according to the traffic on your website. In addition, you can choose the data center nearest to your location.
Just click on Launch Server now, and your server will launch after a few minutes. Now your Magento store is installed on DigitalOcean.
Cloudways solves the problem for developers and merchants and makes their life easy by providing an easy-to-use platform to host Magento on DigitalOcean. Cloudways saves a lot of time as well since you can launch Magento on DigitalOcean in a few clicks.
For those who want to host on dedicated servers with fast speeds and high performance at a reasonable price, then Cloudways-powered DigitalOcean servers are the best choice!
Fayyaz is a Magento Community Manager at Cloudways - A Managed Magento Hosting Platform. His objective is to learn & share about PHP & Magento Development in Community. Fayyaz is a food lover and enjoys driving. You can email him at firstname.lastname@example.org
Convert visitors into buyers on your 100% faster Magento store.
Deploy your Magento stores on optimized Magento hosting servers.