DigitalOcean provides a simplified cloud web structure for software developers and is reliable, economical and highly scalable. Launching and Setting up Magento DigitalOcean server is a bit difficult, but Cloudways solves this complexity.
Cloudways platform enables you to host PHP based websites like Magento on DigitalOcean infrastructure on any of their data centers. Cloudways is a managed cloud hosting platform and provides a smooth web deployment for developers, designers, and agencies.
Advantages of DigitalOcean for Magento
Here are the best reasons to choose a DigitalOcean Magento cloud infrastructure:
- It provides high server speeds and SSD hard drives.
- Bandwidth provides high performance.
- DigitalOcean provides Dedicated IP addresses.
- Multi-factor authentication
- Easily resize the nodes.
- Datacenters across popular geographical locations
Why Choose Cloudways to Host Magento on DigitalOcean?
It’s not easy to host a Magento on DigitalOcean directly. There are a lot of procedures to follow, and it takes a lot of time to deploy a DigitalOcean Magento server manually.
DEPLOY, MANAGE, & SCALE MAGENTO STORES WITHOUT ANY HASSLES
Optimized Stack For Magento With PHP 7, Built-in Cache Technologies, & more!
But Cloudways provide an easy way to deploy Magento store on DigitalOcean. Here are some other features of Cloudways you should know about:
- Cloudways is hosted on servers powered by ThunderStack.
- The platform provides Dedicated IP addresses.
- It provides a comfortable and attractive user Interface for controlling servers and applications.
- Provides unlimited staging URLs on a single server.
- Host unlimited websites on a single server for Magento.
- Provides an option for making clone applications and servers.
- With a single click, scale both the RAM and storage for traffic on the website.
- Set automated hourly to weekly backups instances at an offsite location and restore latest backups with a single click.
- 24X7 Chat Support.
- Git client, SSL, SSH, Cron Job Managers.
- Magento 1 and Magento 2 are available as one-click install applications in Cloudways.
Data Centers for DigitalOcean Server
By hosting your Magento store on DigitalOcean via Cloudways, you can also get the option to select the server location of your choice. Keeping the latency factor in mind, I will highly recommend you to select the data center nearest to your audience’s location.
- San Francisco
- New York
Launch Magento on DigitalOcean Using Cloudways
Cloudways offers you a 3-days trial on DigitalOcean Magento server so that you can test your Magento online store and also become familiar with the interface. Sign up here to start your free trial.
Launch your Magento store by following these steps:
First, select the version of Magento you want to install from the drop-down menu as shown below:
Then give your server a name, application name, and project name.
Cloudways provides you multiple hosting infrastructure options. Select DigitalOcean from the given choices.
Select Server Size and Location
Select Server Size according to the traffic on your website. Also, you can choose the data center nearest to your Location.
Now click on the LAUNCH NOW button, and your server will launch after a few minutes.
Cloudways solves the problem for developers and merchants and makes their life easy by providing an easy-to-use platform to host Magento on DigitalOcean. Cloudways saves a lot of time as well since you can launch Magento on DigitalOcean in a few clicks.
For those who want to host on DigitalOcean dedicated servers with fast speeds and high performance at a reasonable price, then Cloudways-powered DigitalOcean Magento servers are the best choice!
Boost Your Magento Store Performance by 5x Times & Maximize Your Sales
Our fastest Magento hosting can help you in growing your business revenue by 500%
Fayyaz is a Magento Community Manager at Cloudways - A Managed Magento Hosting Platform. His objective is to learn & share about PHP & Magento Development in Community. Fayyaz is a food lover and enjoys driving. You can email him at email@example.com