Online businesses require constant maintenance and support, not to mention technical prowess and experience – all of which is time and resource-dependent. A WordPress-based online business particularly requires support from a technically sound and well-experienced team to generate profitability.
This leaves business owners with two choices: learning everything about WordPress maintenance and development to fix the bugs and issues, or paying someone else to do it. And given that you already have your hands full running a business, the former isn’t the most practical approach.
Fortunately, several highly-reputed vendors provide a full range of WordPress support and maintenance services. I have selected some of the top names to help you choose the best provider that fulfills all your requirements.
Without further ado, let’s jump in to see the top players in the WordPress maintenance services domain.
15 Best WordPress Maintenance & Support Services
I’ve listed the top 17 WordPress maintenance services and support providers based on their features, pricing, and user ratings.
– Image Source: FixRunner
FixRunner is a saver for users seeking the luxury of a personal WordPress support department at an affordable price.
FixRunner delivers personalized WordPress technical support whenever you need it and across multiple channels. You can request help through tickets, email, chat, or phone.
The top-class WordPress experts at FixRunner take care of everything, from backups and security to error fixes and even your site’s edits. The client never has to worry about their WordPress site unless they need something changed.
– FixRunner on Trustpilot
FixRunner offers three different pricing plans and lets the user opt for the monthly, quarterly, or yearly charges for each plan.
- Premium at $69/month on monthly, $59/month on quarterly, and $49/month on the yearly plan
- Rocket at $99/month on monthly, $89/month on quarterly, and $79/month on the yearly plan
- Advance at $179/month on monthly, $149/month on quarterly, and $129/month on the yearly plan
FixRunner also offers a One-Time-Fix option, which means a client can call them for a quick fix, and pay a one-time $49 fee.
- Uptime Monitoring
- Backup and restore
- Website speed optimization
- Bi-weekly reports
FixRunner’s WP College contains many articles and videos to help WordPress users. Many site owners can troubleshoot their issues themselves using the guides provided. You will also find articles on security, WordPress speed, SEO, and much more.
– Image Source: TemplateMonster
WordPress website maintenance services by TemplateMonster are a great fit for users seeking instant solutions.
For just $199 a month, you will receive a range of top-notch maintenance services from skilled professionals. The best part is that the TemplateMonster team is available round-the-clock to ensure all your requirements are fully met.
– TemplateMonster on Trustpilot
- Monthly website maintenance for $199
- Yearly website maintenance for $899
- Website health check
- Weekly website backups
- Dev team assistance (5 hours/mo)
- Domain name & hosting renewal
- Getting rid of 404 errors
The best variant to check is to select the required package and see for yourself how everything works!
3. WP Buffs
– Image Source: WP Buffs
WP Buffs is counted among the best technical support partners for any individual, business, or organization with a WordPress website.
They offer their users unlimited edits, performance enhancements, daily health maintenance, and regular security troubleshooting. Further, WP Buffs lets you make technical decisions regarding your website without worrying about the technical restraints.
Noticing WP Buffs’ impact, we interviewed Joe Buffs to share the secrets behind its success.
– WP Buffs on Trustpilot
WP Buffs offers five different plans and 20% off on all plans through their white-label support program. Their plans are priced as follows:
- Maintain plan at $79/month or $66/month (billed annually)
- Protect plan at $159/month or $133/month (billed annually)
- Perform plan at $219/month or $183/month (billed annually)
- Custom plan at $347/month or $290/month (billed annually)
- Custom Pro plan at $447/month or $373/month (billed annually)
- Speed optimization
- Fully mananged security
- Plugin, theme & core file updates
- Core file & database backups
- Malware removal
- 24/7 emergency support
WP Buffs is also a great place to educate yourself on all WordPress-related things. They offer free speed and security eBooks, webinars for WordPress professionals, and even a podcast on increasing your monthly recurring revenue.
Need an expert to maintain your WordPress website?
Let a Cloudways Expert take care of it.
4. WP Fix It
– Image Source: WP Fix It
WP Fix It has done an exceptional job of offering effective WordPress support for over a decade.
With thousands of support tickets resolved and a constantly growing number of active customers, WP Fix It has built an enviable reputation for reliable support and website maintenance.
– WP Fix It on Trustpilot
- WP Fix charges separately for each of their services; starting at $47, their services costs up to $117 per service
- Scheduled & automated backups
- Database optimization
- Plugins and themes conflict fixes
- Full-service report
- Full PHP compatibility report
– Image Source: Maintainn
Maintainn offers support for all kinds of WordPress websites. Introduced back in 2012, Maintainn has amassed considerable expertise in WordPress technical support and offers support to all WordPress-powered business websites.
– Maintainn on BestAlternatives
Maintainn offers three pricing plans to its users:
- Standard plan at $49/month
- Professional plan at $149/month
- Enterprise plan at $249/month
- Custom development
- Expert support
- Website security
- Offsite backups
- Data migrations
6. WP AOS
– Image Source: WP AOS
WP AOS handles your site’s security, health, performance, and other issues, allowing you to focus solely on your business. They offer weekly reports, updates, and monitoring services.
Moreover, they offer the iThemes Security Pro plugin with a lifetime license complementary to all their maintenance plans. Also, they provide performance boosts and maintain regular backups of your site.
– WP AOS on Trustpilot
WP AOS offers the three pricing plans for its maintenance services listed below:
- Secure at €29/month, and €25/month (billed annually).
- Maintain at €79/month, and €66/month (billed annually).
- Scale at €299/month, and €249/month (billed annually).
- Cloud backups.
- Complete malware removal.
- 24/7 uptime monitoring.
- Google Analytics integration
- Mobile & tablet optimization.
– Image Source: GoWP
GoWP makes website management as hassle-free as possible. They offer a broad range of services and excellent support for WordPress-powered services. With GoWP, you don’t have to deal with ongoing site maintenance and support issues, and the professionals handle it for you.
– GoWP on BestAlternatives
- GoWP offers its WordPress maintenance services at $29/month or $295.8/year
- Security monitoring
- Malware cleanup
- Reliable backups
- Plugin updates with Visual Validator
- Dashboard plugin
– Image Source: FixMyWP
With the slogan of “You Break It! We Fix It!” FixMyWP offers premium website repair services.
Many industry insiders rank them very high for professional WordPress knowledge, excellent customer service, and going the extra mile for their clients. In short, FixMyWP is among the best services in town for website care and repair.
– FixMyWP on Trustpilot
- Single WordPress Issue Fix at $150 per fix
- Single-Site Hosting & Maintenance at $20/month or $180/year ($16/month)
- Multi-Site Hosting & Maintenance at $60/month or $576/year ($48/month)
- WordPress performance optimization
- Server and database optimization
- PageSpeed reports
- Plugin updates
- WordPress version upgrades
9. WP Maintainer
– Image Source: WP Maintainer
WP Maintainer offers website audits in addition to the WordPress sites’ maintenance and care. Whether the problem pertains to security and backup or the structural issues of the WordPress sites, WP Maintainer is a safe go-to option.
– WP maintainer on BestAlternatives
- WP maintainer offers all their services under one plan priced at $99/month
- Free WordPress migration
- Discounted development costs
- Monthly WordPress support
- Malware monitoring & clean up
– Image Source: Valet
Valet is a safe choice as a digital partner because it aims to improve your website’s ROI. They stand out among the competition because they combine technical expertise with strategic planning, converting website management into a side issue for business owners.
– valet on BestAlternatives
- Valet provides its core WordPress maintenance services for $89/month
- WordPress core code updates
- Malware scans
- Offsite backups
- Visual regression testing
- Vulnerability database scans
– Image Source: SiteCare
The professionals at SiteCare ensure that you give your undivided attention to your business and let them handle the technical tasks.
Their core service is WordPress website maintenance and care, with an evident emphasis on making the lives of business owners and bloggers much more manageable and hassle-free.
– SiteCare on clutch
SiteCare offers both monthly and annual plans listed as follows:
- SiteCare Standard at $990/year
- SiteCare Plus at $299/month and $2990/year
- SiteCare Pro at $499/month and $4990/year
- SiteCare Premier at $1200/month and $12000/year
- Quality assurance testing
- Rapid resolution assistance
- Site restores
- Speed & performance optimization
- Account management
- Emergency WordPress help
– Image Source: WebDevStudios
The expertise of WebDevStudios is not limited to WordPress. They deal in website maintenance and support issues that online businesses face regularly. In addition, they also help extend your business by creating mobile apps that augment and supplement your business plans.
– WebDevStudios on clutch
- Content migrations
- Support & maintenance
- Consulting & discovery
- Custom development
13. Newt Labs
– Image Source: NewtLabs
Newt Labs offers to assist its users with all sorts of site fixes. The clients can email their support request, and their team provides a timely solution; and is also available for urgent tasks via live chat.
You can take NewtLabs’ services to keep your site updated, have a backup, and have it constantly monitored to get rid of any bugs or security issues.
– NewtLabs Google rating
Newt Labs offer three different plans:
- Managed WordPress (Core) at £59/month
- Fully Managed WordPress at £159/month
- Fully Managed WordPress + at £189/month
- WordPress updates
- Support and backups
- Security monitoring
- Hacked website cleanups
14. Barrel Roll
– Image Source: BarrelRoll
Barrel Roll is a user-friendly and professional WordPress maintenance service. Their technical support team takes updates, backups, and security of WordPress websites to new heights.
– Barrel Roll Google rating
- The advanced plan is offered at $298 for the first month and at $99 per month afterwards
- The premium plan is offered at $698 for the first month and at $299 per month afterwards
- Performance optimization
- 404 monitoring
- Secure backups
- Regular WordPress updates
- Expert consultation
15. Impact Media
– Image Source: Impact Media
Impact Media is a leading WordPress Agency and has been building and supporting websites for over 20 years. Established in 2003, they specialize in the custom development, design, and support & maintenance of WordPress & WooCommerce powered websites.
Their creative and technical team is dedicated to delivering UX-centred, intuitive, easy-to-manage websites, and they provide extensive and reliable support and maintenance for critical digital businesses.
They build, support, and evolve websites for UK and global brands across a variety of industries. These include technology, SaaS, e-commerce, manufacturing, food and drink, telecommunications, publishing, and logistics.
- Minimum project size: $25,000
- Average hourly rate: $100-149
- Support & Maintenance Plans – Pricing on request
- WordPress Support & Maintenance
- Custom API Integrations & Plugins
- UX/UI Design
- WordPress Design
- WordPress Development
- WordPress Multisite
- WordPress Consultancy
– Image Source: ClickWP
ClickWP provides reliable support for all WordPress website-related issues. You can grow your website and reach new heights with their comprehensive toolkit. Their daily backups and security updates further facilitate in providing a decent service.
- ClickWP offers its maintenance services for $35/month, with a minimum commitment of 3 months
- Website performance boost
- Malware or hack repair
- Tweaks and improvement
17. WP Tweaks
– Image Source: WP Tweaks
WP Tweaks offers a wide range of WordPress maintenance services. Their instant phone support separates them from many options on our list.
You can improve your site’s speed, security, and SEO via their health check and have your site monitored at all times, thanks to their unique tools.
WP Tweaks offers the following three plans:
- Standard at £59/month or £670/year
- Pro at £99/month or £1069/year
- Business at £129/month or £1315/year
- WordPress maintenance
- 24/7 WordPress security
- Site health check
- Dedicated WordPress support
- Secure offsite backup
Seahawk provides professional WordPress maintenance services to every type of business, brand, and agency at competitive pricing. They have been offering this service for over seven years, from performance improvements to regular security troubleshooting. Seahawk’s professional WordPress team will go beyond to ensure your website is secure & well-performant.
Seahawk offers two different plans & their plans are priced as follows:
- SeaCare Monthly: Starts from $99 a month, 1st month free
- SeaCare Annual: $999
- Malware removal, scan & protection
- Dedicated account manager
- Fully managed security
- Emergency support
- Site tune-up
- Theme & WordPress core updates
- Backup and restore
- 24/7 emergency support
Seahawk is also great for learning & reading about all WordPress-related things. You will also find a huge amount of articles on security, WordPress hosting, WordPress speed, SEO, and more.
After reading this blog, you can make an educated decision regarding the right WordPress web hosting support and maintenance services for your business. Don’t see your favorite service provider on the list? Let us know in the comments below.
Sarim Javaid is a Digital Content Producer at Cloudways. He has a habit of penning down his random thoughts and giving words and meaning to the clutter of ideas colliding inside his mind. His obsession with Google and his curious mind add to his research-based writing. Other than that, he's a music and art admirer and an overly-excited person.