Do you know you can get 100% sales boost by bundling your products?
As an ecommerce store owner, your top priority is to sell more products from your store. There are many strategies for increasing sales, but one that stands out the most is creating WooCommerce product bundles.
Product bundles allow you to easily create an attractive collection of the products in the inventory. Since the bundle is considered a single product, it allows you to display multiple items on a single page. Since product bundles offer custom layout options, they look more attractive and sell more.
- WooCommerce Product Bundles
- YITH WooCommerce Product Bundles
- WPC Product Bundles for WooCommerce
- Custom Product Boxes
- WooCommerce Product Bundles Plugin by Extendon
- WooCommerce Product Bundles by Ionic
- WISDM Custom Product Bundles by WisdmLabs
- Composite Products by SomewhereWarm
- Smart Product Bundles for WooCommerce by Wpexperts
- Do WooCommerce Product Bundles Increase Ecommerce Sales
WooCommerce Product Bundles
WooCommerce Product Bundles is a robust and flexible plugin to create multi-product layouts for your ecommerce stores. The product bundle features customized bundle packages that you can display on multiple pages using a dropdown menu.
- Multiple product layout options
- Publish product bundles on any page
- Create bulk discounts for products
- Control pricing and shipping of bundled products separately
- Recommends optional items and let customers specify the quantity of the products
- Get notified when the bundles are low in stock
- Offers easy to use snippets and mini extensions
The price of the WooCommerce Product Bundles plugin is $49. Since it is a WooCommerce extension, you can directly download and install it to your WooCommerce store from the WooCommerce plugin directory.
Pros and Cons of WooCommerce Product Bundles
|Easy to use||Limited styling options|
|Offers numerous free extensions that make the plugin even better|
YITH WooCommerce Product Bundles
YITH WooCommerce product bundle plugin allows you to create product kits for your ecommerce store with multiple customization options. It is a perfect plugin for anyone looking for a free alternative for creating product bundles. The best part about the YITH Woocommerce product bundle is that it is very simple.
You can create bundles of your products that are then stored in the YITH database. If you want to place them on another page, simply use the shortcode.
You can upgrade the YITH WooCommerce product bundle to unlock more features, such as bundled offers, discounts, and inventory listing, for a one-time $79 fee. The plugin can also be used to upsell and cross-sell bundles for each product that you can show on the Add-to-Cart page.
- Enables you to add product variations and provides users numerous design options before adding the bundle
- Enables you to add unlimited products to the bundles
- Provides you the option to show/hide product, description, and name.
- Provides users with multiple shipping options
- Lets you add discounts to the product bundles
- Lets you speed up the product configuration process by using the handy pop-up window to add products.
Pros and Cons of YITH WooCommerce Product Bundles
|Dynamic feature set||Learning curve due to the extensive feature set|
|Detailed documentation and support available|
|Suitable for all business levels|
WPC Product Bundles for WooCommerce
WPC WooCommerce Product Bundle plugin allows shop owners to create bundles of products easily. With the WPC Product Bundle, store owners can create powerful product combinations, promos, and discounts to sell more at your store.
WPC is a free WordPress plugin that doesn’t offer many customizations. However, it simplifies the process of multiple product bundles faster. Since it costs nothing, store users can immediately use it to create amazing product bundles.
WPC WooCommerce smart product bundle can also offer bulk discounts and shortcodes for placement of the bundles on multiple product pages in a few clicks.
You can easily create an assortment of products and place them on pages where you get the most eyeballs. Your bundles will soon translate into sales and offer you more value for the money.
- Offers the drag and drop feature to rearrange bundled product orders
- Lets you set discounts by numbers or percentages
- Allow you to auto-calculate sales and regular prices
- Lets you create virtual or downloadable product bundles
- Enable/disable stock management at bundle level
Pros and Cons of WPC Product Bundles for WooCommerce
|Fast way to create amazing product bundles||Limited customization options|
|Simple to set up and use|
Custom Product Boxes
Want to sell an assortment of products from your ecommerce store? With the WooCommerce Custom Product Boxes plugin, you can easily create customized bundles. These are perfect for creating combinations of similar-looking products, such as cupcakes and clothes. The best part about bundles is that you don’t have to upsell to customers. They can simply visit your store and see the products that are on sale.
- Enables customers to create the product bundles of their choice
- Enables the store owners to set maximum and minimum item quantities in bundles
- Provides variety in pricing types including fixed, regular price, per-item price, or fixed and per-item price
- Lets the visitors add custom messages while creating a bundle
- Provides different layouts to choose from for the product boxes
The price of the Custom Product Boxes plugin is $79. Since it is a WooCommerce extension, you can directly download and install it to your WooCommerce store from the WooCommerce plugin directory.
The Custom Product Box plugin also allows customers to create their own bundles and get discounts. With all the value the Custom Product Box plugin offers, it is a great bargain for $79 only.
Pros and Cons of Custom Product Boxes
|Different bundle layouts available||Has a little learning curve due to extensive feature set|
|Support multiple pricing tiers|
WooCommerce Product Bundles Plugin by Extendon
WooCommerce Product Bundles Plugin provides a comprehensive bundling solution to the clients. It enables you to sell multiple products in a bundle, manage stocks, set bundling rules, and increase your average order value and sales.
- Lets you create multiple product bundles
- Provides you the option to include simple and variable products
- Provides you the option to hide products or product thumbnails in the bundle
- Enables customers to add custom products in the bundle
- Lets you manage product bundle stocks with ease
Pros and Cons of WooCommerce Product Bundles Plugin by Extendon
|Provides advanced bundling functions||The support team may take time to respond|
|Lets you manage stock of simple and variable products in bundle|
|Provides detailed documentation|
WooCommerce Product Bundles by Ionic
With Ionic WooCommerce Product Bundles, you can stack products on a single product page. The WooCommerce product bundle allows visitors to add multiple items to their carts, resulting in more sales.
- offers multiple stacking options, such as with and without descriptions.
- The product bundles are completely SEO optimized
- The products are itemized one after the other in chronological order
- Lets you create discounts on bundled combinations
Pros and Cons of WooCommerce Product Bundles by Ionic
|Easy to use||No free trial|
|They don’t interrupt the user experience|
WISDM Custom Product Bundles by WisdmLabs
WISDM Custom Product Bundles is a popular plugin that can take your WooStore to the next level. This plugin lets you group products into bundles and sell them as packages to boost sales.
- Lets you create unlimited product bundles
- Enables customers to personalize messages
- Lets you set a fixed or variable pricing type for the product bundles
- Lets you create pricing tiers for product bundles
- Enables the customers to mix and match products
- Lets you choose modern layouts for the bundles
The price for one site is $80/year. You can check the pricing plans for other packages.
Pros and Cons of WISDM Custom Product Bundles by WisdmLabs
|Lets you choose modern layouts to match your web aesthetics||Once you’ve set up the subscription for the product, you can’t alter it in the bundle|
|Easy to install|
|Detailed documentation is available|
Composite Products by SomewhereWarm
The composite products by SomewhereWarm is specifically engineering for kit building applications. If you want to create engaging and customizable product kits, this is just the right plugin.
It has multiple layouts, filtering options, and responsive option views that make the browsing experience fun and provide buyers with several options to select their kits.
- It supports simple and variable product bundles.
- Lets you build your custom product
- Offers you a personalized buying experience
- Provides you with multiple layouts and style options
- Lets users use sorting/filtering options so that they can easily find the products
- Lets you apply advanced conditional logic and control the configuration for your customers.
Pros and Cons of Composite Products by SomewhereWarm
|Easy to use||Limited features|
|Detailed documentation||No Live Demo available|
|Good support||Expensive against the features|
Smart Product Bundles for WooCommerce by Wpexperts
Smart Product Bundle for WooCommerce lets you create customizable product bundles, which can increase the chances of a boost in sales revenue immensely.
This plugin lets you choose product layouts and the products you wish to bundle.
Also, it provides multiple pricing options to generate promotional discounted offers for your target audience.
- Lets you set pricing types for product bundles
- Gives you multiple layout options to display product bundles
- Lets you add discounts to the bundles
- Enables you to choose the products to be added to the bundle
Pros and Cons of Smart Product Bundles for WooCommerce by Wpexperts
|Easy to use||You can’t checkout partially filled-out bundles|
|Detailed documentation||Limited features|
|Suitable for beginners||No live demo|
Do WooCommerce Product Bundles Increase Ecommerce Sales
WooCommerce product bundles are perfect for anyone looking to extract the most value from their eCommerce stores. Here’s why:
- Customers are looking for more products they can buy from a store because they won’t have to pay for the shipping on all products. So, if they find products they need, they will buy them immediately, even if they are unavailable at a discount.
- WooCommerce product bundles can only be customized to offer discounts on bundles. This will make customers buy bundles instead of a single product because they will get a lot more discount.
- Bundled offers can help boost upsells and cross-sells by showing related products on the same page.
Showing product bundles is a great strategy to improve your sales numbers. They not only help buyers find products they require in a single place – saving them time – but it also helps you make more profit by adding a few tweaks to your eCommerce store.
However, like anything else in business, experimentation is the key to success. You won’t know if a bundle is a great fit for your customers unless you put it in front of them. So, make sure to track user behavior and add product bundles on product pages that get the most eyeballs.
Liza Rajput is a Technical Content Producer at Cloudways. Being a software engineer, she loves to play with data and its processes and wishes to grow and excel in Data Science and Big Data Engineering. She has also been an avid reader and exceptional writer, with sufficient experience in technical, research-based, and creative writing.