If you are a product-based business and want to sell your products online domestically or internationally, then WooCommerce is the best choice for a highly flexible online store.
The Best WooCommerce Plugins
In this article, I will help you improve your WooCommerce store with the 22 best and free WooCommerce extensions and plugins.
- Metrilo WooCommerce Analytics
- YITH WooCommerce Zoom Magnifier
- YITH WooCommerce Ajax Product Filter
- WooCommerce Multilingual – run WooCommerce with WPML
- Beeketing for WooCommerce
- WooCommerce Checkout Manager
- Stripe Payment Gateway
- WooCommerce Menu Cart
- Woocommerce CSV Importer
- Genesis Connect for WooCommerce
- WooCommerce Table Rate Shipping by Mangohour
- WooCommerce Direct Checkout
- WooCommerce Currency Switcher
- WooCommerce PDF & Print
- WooCommerce Product Slider
- YITH Infinite Scrolling
- Enhanced Ecommerce Google Analytics Plugin for WooCommerce
- WooCommerce PDF Invoices
- WooCommerce Product Gift Wrap
- Woo Social Media Marketing
- Dynamic Pricing and Discounts Plugin by XAdapter
- Breeze – Free WordPress Cache Plugin
1. Metrilo WooCommerce Analytics, CRM, and Email Automation
It’s true you have some data about your customers and orders in the WP admin panel, but it’s not enough to run your whole marketing on it. A plugin like Metrilo can help you monitor your store’s performance and optimize your marketing spend.
How Metrilo helps your marketing:
- Tracks all important ecommerce KPIs and people’s actions on site.
- Displays sales, traffic, campaign, product and other reports in an understandable way.
- Easily compares ROI of marketing channels.
- Retention analysis shows you the journey of your customers so you can win their loyalty.
- Customer profiles allow segmentation and personalized marketing.
- Emails are always timely and relevant to email automation.
- Product correlations help create the perfect bundles and promotions.
2. YITH WooCommerce Zoom Magnifier
Although many plugins enable the zoom feature on your WooCommerce store, I prefer YITH WooCommerce Zoom Magnifier Plugin, because of its easy customization options. it can be easily customized. Here is a comprehensive coverage of the zoom feature.
Several important features of YITH WooCommerce Zoom Magnifier are:
- Mouse over will show a bigger size product image.
- Zoom area can be customized.
- You can easily enable/ disable zoom on the mobile devices.
- Add a slider of product image thumbnails.
- You can also customize the slider behavior.
3. YITH WooCommerce Ajax Product Filter
WooCommerce product filter and widget apply the visitors to apply various filters. The users could use any combination of admin-defined criteria for product filters.
4. WooCommerce Multilingual – run WooCommerce with WPML
Do you want to translate your WooCommerce store into multiple languages? Using this plugin, you can translate everything from WooCommerce offers, products, variations, categories, fields, and attributes.
5. Beeketing for WooCommerce: Upsell & Cross-sell, Email Marketing, Discount & Free Gifts Promotions, Countdown
Beeketing for WooCommerce plugin brings many marketing and sales solutions into one package, making a complete Marketing Automation suite for WooCommerce business owners. It is built by Beeketing – a Marketing Automation platform specifically for eCommerce websites.
Within the plugin, you will see a list of different apps, each has a distinctive set of features that focus on lifting up conversion rates at different stages in the sales funnel.
Here are what you can do with Beeketing for WooCommerce:
- Curate stylish email coupon popups to convert visitors into email subscribers or social followers
- Run exit-intent popups to prevent site/cart abandonment
- Upsell & Cross-sell relevant products based on customer’s cart, bundle products in combo and sell at a total discount price
- Last-step Upsell at cart page or Post-purchase Upsell after customers complete order
- Quick View popups that also recommend related items
- Generate personalized product recommendation sliders: Best Sellers Of Store, Recently Viewed, Who Bought This Also Bought, Hand-picked Products Just For You, Cart Recommendations,…
- Display free gift/discount code / free shipping promotions to customers who are about to check out and encourage them to share your products on Facebook/Twitter to receive the offer
- Create countdown timer offer to create the sense of urgency for your offer
- Sales and Stock Countdown widgets to promote the promotion and popularity of your products
- Notify customers of recent orders by displaying live sales notifications to create brand trust and motivate visitors to add items to cart
- Social proof widgets that show how many people have viewed, added to cart, and purchased a specific product.
- Automated email marketing: a much more affordable MailChimp alternative that helps you create a full personalized follow-up email and newsletters triggered by customers’ behavior and interests
- Facebook live chat widget on store so customers can contact and chat directly with you via Messenger
- Tools to optimize the mobile web conversion such as fixed CTA bar on top or bottom of mobile screen, and gallery full-screen view of product images
- More features added on a regular quarterly basis.
6. WooCommerce Checkout Manager
Using WooCommerce Checkout Manager you can easily customize and manage the fields on the WooCommerce checkout page.
This plugin allows you to:
- Easily add and reorder new fields on the checkout page
- Make checkout fields optional.
- Add and remove required fields.
- Hide or show fields for specific user roles.
- Upload files to the checkout page.
- Export orders by field name
- Create Conditional Fields.
7. Stripe Payment Gateway
In the beginning, WooCommerce only supported PayPal Standard. However, today, the official WooCommerce Stripe Payment Gateway is available, completely free of charge.
Previously, you had to download and install this extension like any other WordPress plugin. However, now you can install Stripe gateway during the WooCommerce setup.
8. WooCommerce Menu Cart
WooCommerce Menu Cart adds a shopping cart button in the navigation bar of the store. The feature set of WooCommerce Menu Cart includes:
- Selective visibility of the shopping cart icon, depending on the price, items and/or the content of the shopping cart
- Floating position
- Custom CSS
9. Woocommerce CSV Importer
This plugin allows you to import data from your WooCommerce store in CSV format. Using this plugin, you could import attributes, variable products, premium, taxonomies and custom fields.
10. Genesis Connect for WooCommerce
Genesis Connect for WooCommerce preserves customizations so that no issues arise when the module is updated. In addition, you can put copies of the templates in child theme’s WooCommerce folder and customize these copies as per your requirements.
11. WooCommerce Table Rate Shipping by Mangohour
WooCommerce Table Rate Shipping plugin can add multiple rates based on of conditions set by the administrator. These conditions could include shipping destination, cart subtotal, item shipping class, price, weight, and others.
Important features of the plugin include:
- Unlimited shipping zones (country groups)
- Unlimited rates
- Tier shipping costs based on cart subtotal or cart weight
- Handling Fees
12. WooCommerce Direct Checkout
WooCommerce Direct Checkout simplifies the checkout process for online stores. If used correctly, this plugin could significantly contribute toward your sales revenue targets.
To access the configuration of this plugin, go to WooCommerce Settings Panel where you can find another submenu titled Direct Checkout Options.
13. WooCommerce Currency Switcher
WooCommerce currency switcher plugin allows you to switch to different currencies and convert prices in real time. This plugin offers:
- Four currencies aggregators
- Payment in selected currency
- WooCommerce native PayPal ready
- Shortcode – just add in text widget [woocs width=’100px’] OR [woocs width=’50%’]
- Five kinds of selectors with flags + flag mode
14. WooCommerce PDF & Print
This plugin easily integrates PDF, doc and print buttons on WooCommerce product pages. Using this plugin, users could print and save product information as PDF or doc.
Here are the features of WooCommerce PDF & Print,
- You can include all product attributes in the files.
- You can include custom content and tabs in the downloaded files.
- Flexible options for placement and localization
- PDF Export Extension for Documents in the Russian language
15. WooCommerce Product Slider
The WooCommerce Product Slider adds a responsive slider to the product pages of your store. It is a responsive carousel which allows you to you to create multiple product sliders. You can read the complete guide on WooCommerce products slider plugin.
16. YITH Infinite Scrolling
The YITH Infinite Scrolling WooCommerce module adds infinite scrolling to your store. Infinite scrolling greatly adds to the design and responsive design of your store.
17. Enhanced Ecommerce Google Analytics Plugin for WooCommerce
Do you want to see Enhanced Google Analytics for your WooCommerce store? Enhanced Ecommerce Google Analytics is a free and easy-to-use WooCommerce module which permits you to track client behavior across your online store beginning from product page views to thank-you pages. This module only supports Universal Analytics.
18. WooCommerce PDF Invoices
This plugin allows you to quickly generate PDF invoices. The plugin generates invoices automatically, attaches it to WooCommerce email types of your choice and send the PDF invoices to the customers’ Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive or Egnyte.
19. WooCommerce Product Gift Wrap
This plugin adds an optional Gift Wrap option to your product page.
Using this plugin, several simple fields to the WooCommerce settings screen including default gift wrapping cost, enable gift wrapping, and gift wraps message. These costs could be overridden on a per-product basis.
If the customer opts for gift wrap, it is added to the cart and the subtotal:
20. Woo Social Media Marketing
You know that you need to promote your WooCommerce store on social media but it takes a lot of time and effort. Woo Social Media Marketing is here to your rescue. This plugin connects your store with Around.io which is a complete social media marketing solution for WooCommerce stores.
Here is how Around.io helps you to boost social traffic to your store:
- All your products imported into the dashboard. No copy-pasting or image uploading for sharing/scheduling on social media
- Schedule a week/day full of social media posts with Week/Day Planner
- Create collages with product/uploaded images to share or schedule on social media
- Search popular content, GIFs or add RSS feed to your favorite blog
- Easily measure and take database decision wits inbuilt analytics
21. Dynamic Pricing and Discounts Plugin by XAdapter
This WooCommerce extension provides its users the ability to effortlessly implement dynamic prices and discounts at various levels – product, combination, category, and cart. Dynamic Pricing and Discounts for WooCommerce by XAdapter is one of the best plugins that enables its users to work with all the dynamic pricing and discount features without the need for any complexity.
Its features are as follows –
- Discount can be setup based on User Roles.
- Discount based on the date of purchase. Option to set up discount expiry date.
- Discount types can be either “Percentage”, “Flat” or “Fixed Price”. There’s an option to set up a “Maximum Discount” value, in case you would want to restrict the discount to a certain value.
- Buy & Get Free offers can be set up. An option to automatically add the free product in the cart in case a product qualifies for the BOGO rule.
- Discount based on the category of the product.
- Discount based on cart parameters like no. of items, total weight etc.
- Pricing table is displayed on the product page.
- Rules can be set up based either “Quantity”, “Price” or “Weight”.
- An “Adjustment” option which can be used in a number of ways. For example –while excluding 1 unit of the product from following a discount rule.
- Any product can be excluded from following a rule using an addon
- Import/Export is one of the unique features of this plugin. In case of a huge number of rules, migration from one website to another can get really challenging without this feature.
22. Breeze — Free WordPress Cache Plugin
A high loading speed promotes the good SEO of a website. That is why it is essential to look closely at this issue and put all actions in place to improve this aspect. You want your WooCommerce-based ecommerce store to be fast enough? Does it rank among the first on the search engines? Do not miss the opportunity to use Breeze — free WordPress cache plugin, the plugin that not only offers minification of HTML, CSS, and JS files but also the integration of CDN for the global audience.
I hope this article will help you in selecting the right plugins for your WooCommerce store. If you have any query or suggestion about this tutorial, feel free to leave a comment below.
Cloudways 2.0 Managed Hosting for WooCommerce helps you achieve great search engine rankings by speeding up your website. Launch your free trial today to test the platform with WordPress with WooCommerce and check out the amazing these forum plugins.
Start Creating Web Apps on Managed Cloud Servers Now!
Easy Web App Deployment for Agencies, Developers and E-Commerce Industry