If you are a product-based business and want to sell your products online domestically or internationally, then hosting a WooCommerce store is the best choice for a highly flexible online store.
The Best WooCommerce WordPress Plugins
If you are a WooCommerce user then I’m sure you already know what a WooCommerce plugin is and why it’s needed. They add functionality and additional features to your online stores that don’t normally ship with the raw version of WooCommerce.
In this article, I will help you improve your WooCommerce store‘s functionality with the best 35 free WooCommerce extensions and plugins.
Slow Store = Bad Conversion rate!
Try Cloudways and maximize your WooCommerce store’s performance.
- Metrilo WooCommerce Analytics, CRM, and Email Automation
- WooCommerce Multilingual – run WooCommerce with WPML
- Beeketing for WooCommerce
- Breeze — Free WordPress Cache Plugin
- WooCommerce PDF Invoices & Packing Slips
- YITH WooCommerce Wishlist
- AliDropship Plugin
- WooCommerce Google Analytics Integration
- WooCommerce Google Feed Manager
- Dynamic Pricing and Discounts Plugin by XAdapter
- Product Import Export for WooCommerce
- WooCommerce Product Slider
- YITH Infinite Scrolling
- DHL WooCommerce Shipping Method
- WooCommerce Direct Checkout
- WooCommerce Currency Switcher
- WooCommerce PDF & Print
- WooCommerce Checkout Manager
- Stripe Payment Gateway
- WooCommerce Menu Cart
- Genesis Connect for WooCommerce
- Enhanced Ecommerce Google Analytics Plugin for WooCommerce
- WooCommerce PDF Invoices
- WooCommerce Product Gift Wrap
- Woo Social Media Marketing
- YITH WooCommerce Ajax Search
- Yoast SEO
- YITH WooCommerce Compare
- WooCommerce Shortcodes
- Booster for WooCommerce
- WooCommerce Customizer
- Order Delivery Date for WooCommerce
- YITH WooCommerce Zoom Magnifier
- YITH WooCommerce Ajax Product Filter
- Veeqo for WooCommerce
1- Metrilo WooCommerce Analytics, CRM, and Email Automation
You may have data on your customers and orders in the WP admin panel, but it’s probably not comprehensive enough to run your whole marketing campaign on it. A plugin like Metrilo, though, can help you monitor your store’s performance and optimize your marketing spend.
Here are the top features of the Metrilo plugin:
- Tracks all important ecommerce KPIs and people’s actions on site.
- Displays sales, traffic, campaign, product and other reports in an easy-to-understand way.
- Easily compares the ROI of marketing channels.
- Retention analysis shows you the journey of your customers so you can win their loyalty.
- Customer profiles allow segmentation and personalized marketing.
- Emails are always timely and relevant to email automation.
- Product correlations help create perfect bundles and promotions.
2- Beeketing for WooCommerce: Upsell & Cross-sell, Email Marketing, Discount & Free Gifts Promotions, Countdown
Beeketing for WooCommerce WordPress plugin brings numerous marketing and sales solutions into one package, making a complete marketing automation suite for WooCommerce business owners. It is built by Beeketing – a Marketing Automation platform for ecommerce websites.
Within the plugin, you will see a list of different apps, each with a distinctive set of features that focus on lifting up conversion rates at different stages in the sales funnel.
Here are all the things you can do with Beeketing for WooCommerce:
- Curate stylish email coupon popups to convert visitors into email subscribers or social followers
- Run exit-intent popups to prevent site/cart abandonment
- Upsell & Cross-sell relevant products based on the customer’s cart, bundle products in a combo and sell at a total discount price
- Last-step Upsell at cart page or Post-purchase Upsell after customers complete order
- Quick View pop-ups that also recommend related items
- Generate personalized product recommendation sliders: best sellers of the store, recently viewed, who bought this also bought, hand-picked products just for you, cart recommendations,
- Display free gift/discount code / free shipping promotions to customers who are about to check out and encourage them to share your products on Facebook/Twitter to receive the offer
- Create a countdown timer offer to add a sense of urgency for your offer
- Sales and Stock Countdown widgets to promote your products
- Notify customers of recent orders by displaying live sales notifications to create brand trust and motivate visitors to add items to cart
- Social proof widgets that show how many people have viewed, added to cart, and purchased specific products.
- Automated email marketing: a much more affordable MailChimp alternative that helps you create a personalized follow-up email and trigger newsletters by customers’ behavior and interests
- In-Store Facebook live chat widgets through which customers can contact and chat directly with you via Messenger
- Tools to optimize the mobile web conversion such as a fixed CTA bar on top or bottom of the mobile screen, and full-screen gallery view of product images
- More features and updates added on a regular quarterly basis.
Coupon Code: BAAMBEE1
Description: This discount code can be applied for any Beeketing apps, on all plans.
4- Breeze — Free WordPress Cache Plugin
Breeze is a powerful plugin developed by Cloudways that helps you optimize your WordPress site’s performance. Your WooCommerce website needs to perform at optimal levels to be successful, and that’s where Breeze shines. It has a simple interface and you can add it to your WooCommerce store easily.
- Simple to use
- 24/7 Support
5- WooCommerce PDF Invoices & Packing Slips
WooCommerce PDF Invoices & Packing Slips plugin helps you send PDF invoices and packing slips to your customers through email with a fully customizable HTML/CSS email template. In addition, it offers multiple languages including Czech, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, and more.
Here are some features of the WooCommerce plugin:
- Attach PDF invoice to emails of your choice automatically
- Use a fully customizable email template
- Available in multiple languages
6- YITH WooCommerce Wishlist
Yith WooCommerce Wishlist is one of the most useful plugins for an ecommerce store. It allows your customers to save products in their wishlist and purchase later. Customers can even send their wish lists to their family and friends if they prefer.
If you want this ecommerce season to be successful, you must provide your customers with this added feature!
These are the main features of Wishlist:
- This plugin is 100% compatible with WPML
- Customer can send their wishlist to their friends and family, etc.
7- AliDropship Plugin
Dropshipping gives you the opportunity to run an online store without owning or storing products of your own. However, you still need to add products to your store and you can do that from other ecommerce stores like AliExpress with the help of AliDropship.
AliDropship is a plugin which allows you to import products to your WooCommerce dropshipping store without any hassle. With a minimum investment of $89 dollar (excluding hosting) you can create a WooCommerce store and import products to it easily.
- Import products from Aliexpress to WooCommerce store.
- Import product reviews
- Advanced pricing markup formula to quickly apply pricing rules to any items in your store.
8- WooCommerce Google Analytics Integration
Tracking your user base that’s visiting your website is important. WooCommerce Google Analytics plugin will help you monitor all the metrics you need to analyze the traffic performance of your website channelize it properly.
This plugin allows you to track your visitors and help you increase your WooCommerce store sales. You can also add a link referral to purchase and add transaction information to your Google Analytics data for a more detailed report.
- Track data on different channels
- Supports Google Display Advertising.
- Exclude visits from administrators to get a more accurate picture of customer data.
9- WooCommerce Google Feed Manager
If you are selling your products and services through WooCommerce and you want to run shopping ads for your products then you might want to add Google feed manager. This plugin allows you to create your product feed and share it with Google’s Search algorithm. The best part about WooCommerce Google feed manager Is that tt’s a freemium plugin.
- Create Google shopping feed easily
- Create custom field names
- Upload your feed in Google Shopping with a few clicks from your plugin dashboard.
10- Dynamic Pricing and Discounts Plugin by XAdapter
This WooCommerce extension provides its users with the ability to effortlessly implement dynamic prices and discounts at various levels such as; product, combination, category, and cart. Dynamic Pricing and Discounts for WooCommerce by XAdapter is one of the best plugins that enables its users to work with all the dynamic pricing and discount features without the need for any complexity.
Its features are as follows –
- Discount can be set up based on User Roles.
- Discount based on the date of purchase. Option to set up discount expiry date.
- Discount types can be either “Percentage”, “Flat” or “Fixed Price”. There’s an option to set up a “Maximum Discount” value, in case you would want to restrict the discount to a certain value.
- Buy & Get Free offers can be set up. An option to automatically add the free product in the cart in case a product qualifies for the BOGO rule.
- Discount based on the category of the product.
- Discount based on cart parameters like no. of items, total weight etc.
- Pricing table is displayed on the product page.
- Rules can be set up based either “Quantity”, “Price” or “Weight”.
- An “Adjustment” option which can be used in a number of ways. For example –while excluding 1 unit of the product from following a discount rule.
- Any product can be excluded from following a rule using an addon
- Import/Export is one of the unique features of this plugin. In case of a huge number of rules, migration from one website to another can get really challenging without this feature.
11- Product Import Export for WooCommerce
Maintaining your WooCommerce product database is a challenging job as stocks of thousands of products are being sold. Information such as product images, products metadata, keywords, descriptions and product review ratings needs to be saved when exporting.
Product import export for WooCommerce by WebToffee is a plugin that allows you to easily import your products. With more than 40,000 active installs it’s available as a free and premium version.
- Enables update of products that already exist in your store during import.
- Choose the delimiter to match the file that is to be imported to your WooCommerce store.
12- WooCommerce Product Slider
This WooCommerce Product Slider adds a responsive slider to the product pages of your store. It is a responsive carousel which allows you to create multiple product sliders. Here’s a complete guide to WooCommerce products slider plugin.
Some of the good features of this plugin are:
- It is completely responsive
- Add unlimited sliders wherever you want.
- Add a custom number of slider items to query.
- Create custom padding, change the background color, background image.
- Hide (out of stock) product.
- Custom number of slider column number for Desktop & Tablets
13- YITH Infinite Scrolling
The YITH Infinite Scrolling WooCommerce module not only adds infinite scrolling to your store but also adds design responsiveness to your store.
- The infinite scrolling offers a number of products all showed at once
- Simple and direct navigation, even from a mobile device
- Various Transition effects
14- DHL WooCommerce Shipping Method
With over 2000 active installations, the basic version of WooCommerce DHL Shipping Plugin with Print Label, is the most used DHL Express integration in the WordPress repository. It helps users to show domestic and international shipping rates for DHL Express services in real time. Through this plugin, DHL uses the product weight, dimensions, quantity in a cart and other relevant details like the Shipper Address and the customer location to list the available shipping services on the cart/checkout pages.
As a store owner, you get to choose which DHL Express service you want to offer to your customers. Similarly, at the cart/checkout pages the customers get to choose a suitable service for shipping from the list and proceed to their preferred mode of payment. You can also offer the cheapest shipping rate.
Features of the basic plugin
- Enable/disable Real-time rate for all countries or select countries.
- Show DHL Account Rates or the regular rates
- Add a Shipper Address other than the store location for precise shipping rates
- Show Delivery Time
- Show Breakdown of Shipping Charges by DHL
- Show the Cheapest Rate only.
- Choose from a list of service
- Edit the name of services and apply price adjustments in $ or % for individual shipping service.
- Enable insurance features and policies.
Here are some features of the Premium Plugin
Apart from the feature listed above, you get the following features when you switch to the Premium version. With the premium version you can:
- Add DHL Express, DHL Paket, and DHL ecommerce
- Print customized shipping labels and commercial invoices for each of the three and archive waybill for DHL Express
- Enable Tracking
- Create Bulk Shipment
- Choose from Weight Based Packing, Box Packing, and Individual Packing of packages
- Go for paperless trade, Saturday delivery, cash on delivery, special services for dangerous and restricted goods with custom content description per order.
- For DHL Paket- Packstation/Euro Paket compatibility, generating manifest and manual label printing
15- WooCommerce Direct Checkout
WooCommerce Direct Checkout simplifies the checkout process for online stores. If used correctly, this plugin can significantly contribute to your sales revenue targets.
To access the configuration of this plugin, go to WooCommerce settings panel where you can find another submenu titled ‘Direct Checkout Options’.
Let’s see some of the features are:
- Disable or enable the direct checkout options
- Change “Add to cart” button text easily
- Add the “Continue Shopping” button to a product page
16- WooCommerce Currency Switcher
WooCommerce currency switcher plugin allows you to switch to different currencies and convert prices in real time and has over 30,000 active installations. When this plugin is active on the store, it shows product prices and accepts payments in multiple currencies so your customers can purchase your products or services in their preferred currency.
This plugin offers:
- Four currencies aggregators
- Payment in the selected currency
- WooCommerce native PayPal ready
- Shortcode – just add in text widget [woocs width=’100px’] OR [woocs width=’50%’]
- Five kinds of selectors with flags + flag mode
17- WooCommerce PDF & Print
This plugin integrates PDF, Doc and Print buttons on WooCommerce product pages. Using this plugin, users could print and save product information as PDF or doc formats.
Here are the features of WooCommerce PDF & Print,
- Includes all the product attributes in the files.
- Includes custom content and tabs in the downloaded files.
- Flexible options for placement and localization
- PDF Export Extension for documents in the Russian language
18- WooCommerce Checkout Manager
Using WooCommerce Checkout Manager you can easily customize and manage the fields on the WooCommerce checkout page. Fields such as rename, reorder, hide and extended checkout fields within the billing, shipping, and additional sections can all be organized.
This plugin allows you to:
- Easily add and reorder new fields on the checkout page
- Make checkout fields optional.
- Add and remove the required fields.
- Hide or show fields for specific user roles.
- Upload files to the checkout page.
- Export orders by field name
- Create Conditional Fields.
19- Stripe Payment Gateway
In the beginning, WooCommerce only supported PayPal Standard payment gateway. However, today, the official WooCommerce Stripe Payment Gateway is available, completely free of charge.
Previously, you had to download and install this extension like any other WordPress WooCommerce plugin. However, now you can install the Stripe gateway during the WooCommerce setup.
20- WooCommerce Menu Cart
WooCommerce Menu Cart adds a shopping cart button in the navigation bar of the store. It’s a freemium plugin, the pro version of this plugin gives you more options like the cart automatically conforms to your site’s styles, leaving you with no extra work.
The feature set of WooCommerce Menu Cart includes:
- Selective visibility of the shopping cart icon, depending on the price, items and/or the content of the shopping cart
- Floating position
- Custom CSS
21- Genesis Connect for WooCommerce
Genesis Connect for WooCommerce preserves customization settings so that no issues arise when the module is updated. In addition, you can put copies of the templates in the child theme’s WooCommerce folder and customize these copies as per your requirements.
It comes with some of the good features like:
- It allows users to use their own templates in the child theme’s ‘woocommerce’ folder
- Remove WooCommerce’s #container and #content divs, which are not required or wanted by Genesis
- Add Genesis layouts and SEO support to the WooCommerce Product custom post type
22- Enhanced Ecommerce Google Analytics Plugin for WooCommerce
If you want to monitor Enhanced Google Analytics for your WooCommerce store, Enhanced Ecommerce Google Analytics is a free and easy-to-use WooCommerce module. It also allows you to track client behavior across your online store beginning from product page views to thank-you pages. However, it’s noteworthy to mention that this module only supports Universal Analytics.
Features of this plugin:
- A great interface which is an easy and quick installation
- Set your local currency
- Google Analytics Opt-out
- IP Anonymization
- Supports Guest checkout functionality
23- WooCommerce PDF Invoices
This plugin allows you to quickly generate automated PDF invoices. The plugin generates invoices and attaches it to WooCommerce email types of your choice to send the PDF invoices to the customer. It’s compatible with Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, and Egnyte.
Let’s see some of the features are:
- Generate PDF packing slips
- Mark invoices as paid
- Download invoice from My Account page
24- WooCommerce Product Gift Wrap
This plugin adds an optional Gift Wrap option to your product page. Using this plugin, several simple fields to the WooCommerce settings screen including default gift wrapping cost, enable gift wrapping, and gift wraps message. These costs could be overridden on a per-product basis.
If the customer opts for gift wrap, it is added to the cart and the subtotal:
25- Woo Social Media Marketing
You know that you need to promote your WooCommerce store on social media but it takes a lot of time and effort. Woo Social Media Marketing is here to your rescue! This plugin connects your store with Around.io which is a complete social media marketing solution for WooCommerce stores.
Here is how Around.io helps you to boost social traffic to your store:
- All your products imported into the dashboard. No copy-pasting or image uploading for sharing/scheduling on social media
- Schedule a week/day full of social media posts with Week/Day Planner
- Create collages with product/uploaded images to share or schedule on social media
- Search popular content, GIFs or add the RSS feed to your favorite blog
- Easily measure and take database decision wits inbuilt analytics
26- YITH WooCommerce Ajax Search
Search tabs are an essential element in the design of any website. E-commerce stores make this a primary focus because customers prefer searching for a specific product as opposed to scrolling through an array of products. This YITH WooCommerce ajax search feature is a powerful search that is easy to use and deploy.
- Customize the WooCommerce input label
- Customize WooCommerce search submit
- Set a maximum number of WooCommerce results
27- Yoast SEO
Whether it’s website development, online shopping, online education, or any other facet – SEO has always been an integral part of online activities. There will always be a need for website optimization.
With a vast array of SEO plugins available, it’s easy to sit there confused about which one is effective. Yoast WooCommerce is an SEO plugin that’s meant for WooCommerce online stores
- Use most advanced XML Sitemaps functionality.
- Full control over site breadcrumbs: add a piece of code and you’re good to go.
- Set canonical URLs to avoid duplicate content.
28- YITH WooCommerce Compare
A great extension of WooCommerce and that is YITH WooCommerce Compare. It allows your users to compare some products in your shop. This plugin saves all products in one table which users can easily see the view and different for products whatever they have selected. This plugin is a multilingual plugin which is compatible with a multilingual WooCommerce store.
- This plugin is 100% compatible with WPML
- Customize the compare table with your style
29- WooCommerce Shortcodes
This plugin allows you to include shortcodes. It will give you a drop-down menu where they have built-in shortcodes like Product > price/cart button + add to cart URL + by SKU/ID, list, shop messages, order tracking, etc. So you can use this shortcode throughout your website.
Some of the features are:
- Add various type of functionality to your post, pages, widget, sidebar, etc without any type to write code.
- Add a creative slider by using a shortcode.
30- Booster for WooCommerce
If you want to run a successful online store then this plugin will help you a lot. It has powerful features like bulk price converter, world currencies, currency exchange rates, global discount, offer your price, multi-currency product base price, wholesale price, and many more features which you can use on and supercharges your site.
- Set wholesale pricing depending on product quantity in cart
- Display prices for products in different currencies
- Automated currency exchange rates for WooCommerce.
31- WooCommerce Customizer
Another good plugin is WooCommerce Customizer which has over 50,000 active installs. This plugin allows you to customize button text, labels, and more, but you have to write PHP code to use them. By using WooCommerce customizer, you can simply use those filters from a simple settings page, don’t need to add code because it’s not necessary.
- Placeholder image source option available
- Sales badge text for the shop or product pages
- Heading text for the “Product Description” and “Additional Information” tab.
32- Order Delivery Date for WooCommerce
The Order Delivery Date plugin helps you to improve your customer service as it lets the customer choose a specific date of delivery. Additionally, the WooCommerce store owner can easily see the order delivery date on their admin dashboard.
- Disable delivery for Virtual and Featured products
- Set the minimum required for delivery
- Disable the weekdays on which you do not deliver the products
33- YITH WooCommerce Zoom Magnifier
Although many plugins enable the zoom feature on your WooCommerce store, I prefer YITH WooCommerce Zoom Magnifier Plugin, because of its easy customization options. More details about Here is comprehensive coverage of the zoom feature.
Several important features of YITH WooCommerce Zoom Magnifier are:
- Mouse over will show a bigger size product image.
- Zoom area can be customized.
- You can easily enable/ disable zoom on the mobile devices.
- Add a slider of product image thumbnails.
- You can also customize the slider behavior.
34. YITH WooCommerce Ajax Product Filter
WooCommerce product filter and widget apply the visitors to apply various filters. The users could use any combination of admin-defined criteria for product filters.
Several important features of YITH WooCommerce Zoom Magnifier are:
- You can upload an icon as a customized loader
- Customization of the WooCommerce Price Filter widget
- Search filter for products on sale/available
35- Veeqo for WooCommerce
Veeqo for WooCommerce is a great tool for retailers looking to manage their entire back end. Veeqo allows you to manage multiple WooCommerce sites as well as connecting to other sales channels and marketplaces and allows you to view inventory and sales figures on one central dashboard.
With Veeqo you can:
- Control inventory from multiple sales channels
- Ship WooCommerce orders
- WooCommerce multisite
- List products from WooCommerce to eBay and Amazon
In this article, we have created a list of some of the best WooCommerce plugins for your online store. These plugins and extensions make building your online store easier and efficient. If we’ve missed out any plugins and extension that already use and consider it worthy of being on this list. Mention it in the comments with a link and we’ll surely review it in our next review!
Your WooCommerce Store Needs A Reliable Host
With no compromise on Performance, Security & Support.
Saud is the WordPress Community Manager at Cloudways - A Managed WooCommerce Hosting Platform. Saud is responsible for creating buzz, spread knowledge, and educate the people about WordPress in the Community around the globe. In his free time, he likes to play cricket and learn new things on the Internet. You can email him at email@example.com