A good dropshipping app is one that allows you to automate each funnel of your online sale. It also relieves you from worrying about operations and lets you focus on marketing and selling tactics and strategies.
Oberlo is a dropshipping app for Shopify. It lets you source products from AliExpress suppliers and import them to your Shopify store along with product images, descriptions, and other information. There is absolutely no need to stress about packaging and shipping since the suppliers ship products directly to your customers.
But Oberlo is not the only dropshipping app we have in the market. There are a few Oberlo alternatives as well, especially if your store is not on Shopify, and for other reasons discussed below.
Why Should You Look For Oberlo Alternatives?
The main reason why most people search for Oberlo alternatives is that it is only available to Shopify users. If you are a WordPress or WooCommerce customer, it is essential that you research Oberlo competitors in the market.
Keep in mind that Oberlo is not the only option for dropshipping. Be on the lookout for Oberlo alternatives for Shopify as well.
Some reasons why an Oberlo alternative may work better for you are the following:
- Only two price plans are available, eliminating flexibility and choice. Either you have to settle for less or overpay and under-utilize.
- The Boss Plan has a 30,000 product limit, which can be too less for large ecommerce stores and too much for mid-sized ecommerce stores
- Some Oberlo competitors offer better product research tools and more options in terms of suppliers
In addition to the above, customer service is another important factor one should look at while finding other alternatives.
Based on our research, we suggest it is necessary to explore the best alternatives to Oberlo for WooCommerce as well as for Shopify to make a more informed choice.
5 Best Oberlo Alternatives for WooCommerce
Some of the most preferred Oberlo alternatives for WooCommerce are the following.
Dropship.me is one of the most popular dropshipping tools available for dropshipping entrepreneurs who use WordPress and WooCommerce. There are more than 50,000 manually picked and edited products from AliExpress on the platform that can be imported into any WordPress website.
For this reason, you can easily sell the most trending products with Dropship.me including print on demand products. The products are handpicked so you can earn higher revenue. It also helps make other tasks, such as marketing, easier because you don’t have to doubt the products’ quality, delivery, or supplier’s responsibility.
You just have to undergo three quick steps: install the free plugin, import products in 1 click, and make profitable sales. It is supported by both WooCommerce and AliDropship.
The main features of Dropship.me include:
- WordPress plugin is free and can be installed easily
- 50,000+ handpicked hottest products to import the best products from reputable sellers
- Each product comes with SEO optimized and edited title, description, and product image gallery
- Import positive customer reviews directly from AliExpress
- Suppliers have to pass 23 criterias to be in the DropshipMe database
- You can add hundreds of products in just 1 click so it is super fast
- One-time cost in comparison to other tools
- Lifetime customer support
- Dropship.me also provides Done-For-You Dropshipping Stores
- Recommended pricing markup formula that is automatically applied to all the products so pricing your products is not a concern
- Great search tools and filters that make it easy to choose products with the best ratings, reviews, and profits
Dropship.me currently offers the following packages:
- Free (and no payment details required): 50 products to import
- $29: 100 products to import
- $119: 500 products to import
- $199: 1000 products to import
WooDropship is another decent WordPress plugin that enables you to sell every AliExpress product on your WordPress website easily. You just have to integrate the plugin with WooCommerce and then allow WooDropship to access your store.
There is also a Chrome extension for WooDropship that can be utilized to import the products to your store. This can make things easier for you and save time. You can also edit product details so it aligns with your brand’s requirements.
WooDropship gives you two options: to build a WooCommerce dropshipping store yourself, or to let WooDropship build a dropshipping business for you.
The main features of WooDropship are:
- Unlimited product imports from AliExpress + unlimited orders
- Priority support for customers
- Variant mapping allows you to map variants from different products into one product, for e.g., a shirt in small, medium, large, and extra large.
- WooDropship Chrome Extension that makes importing products fast and easy
Now, WooDropship costs $49 for lifetime usage and access if you want to dropship AliExpress products using WooCommerce. However, If you want WooDropship to build a profitable dropshipping business for you, you have the following pricing options:
- Essential Plan – $199 (one time fee)
- Advanced Plan – $349 (one time fee)
- Pro Plan – $499 (one time fee)
Dropified is a handy Oberlo alternative because it is an extremely powerful plugin. It has some amazing tools that allow you to automate dozens of daily tasks so that you can save time, sell better products, and focus on growing your ecommerce store. The tools and powerful features it offers have been discussed in the main features listed below.
With Dropified, you can easily source products from Alibaba, AliExpress, and eBay to sell them on your ecommerce store.
Currently, Dropified offers two options to its customers: one is dropshipping through product sourcing, and the second is private label on demand. The latter is extremely useful for those entrepreneurs who want to dropship their own brand.
Setting up Dropified is also very easy. First, use the tools available to find, import, and sell profitable products. Second, promote and drive traffic to your store using Dropified’s step-by-step video training, and start selling. Third, set up Dropified to automate your entire dropshipping process from order fulfillment to delivery. And there you go!
You can benefit from the following features if you choose Dropified.
- Quickly add products from Alibaba, AliExpress, eBay, and many more!
- Automatic order placement, so no more copy pasting product details while placing the order because you can easily send them to your AliExpress and eBay suppliers
- AliExtractor research tool for finding profitable products
- Import product reviews from AliExpress to increase credibility and conversion
- Profit dashboard that helps track profit
- 60-day ecommerce training and super fast support with less than 4 minute response time
When it comes to pricing, Dropified has three tiers under its dropshipping plan, and three other tiers for its private label on demand plans as listed below:
- Free: Research plan, best for future sellers who want to research the best products to sell
- $19-$26 per month: Build plan, best for beginners ready to sell
- $47-$67 per month: Growth plan, best for sellers ready to grow and scale their ecommerce stores
Beeketing is known as a powerful marketing automation WooCommerce extension to increase your sales. It is already helping 32,000+ WooCommerce merchants globally. It has 10+ extensions in 1 free plugin.
Beeketing is powered by AI for ecommerce, so it helps you track your customer’s behavior, analyze and learn what products your customers are interested in, and has really smart marketing apps to help you increase your online sales.
When it comes to credibility, Beeketing is already trusted by over 350,000+ businesses worldwide, with 20,000+ positive reviews. It currently supports WooCommerce, BigCommerce, and Weebly. You can seamlessly integrate Beeketing with any of these ecommerce platforms in just 1 click. Previously, it used to support Shopify too, but due to some conflict, their partnership was cancelled in 2019.
When you choose Beeketing as your all-in-one marketing automation app, you get to enjoy the following features:
- Loyalty Program that allows users to enjoy discounts on Beeketing paid apps by using loyalty points won on free apps
- Sales Pop notification when someone completes an order. For e.g. Someone in New York just bought this item pop-up on the bottom left of the screen as social proof to convince buyers
- Sales countdown timer to create urgency
- Automated and easy upselling and cross-selling with product bundles and discounts
- Lets you offer free gifts, discount, or free shipping codes to increase checkout rate
- Customizable product templates and 5+ types of product recommendation sliders on all pages
- Advanced customer segmentation to trigger automated email campaigns
Beeketing pricing starts from $19. This is a one-time payment. There is also a free version and free trial available. Some Beeketing extensions like Sales Pop etc are free to use, while some like Mailbot come with a monthly fee.
Spocket is a powerful Oberlo alternative for WooCommerce. It lets you sell the best products from thousands of dropshipping suppliers all over the world. So there is no need for products to come all the way from China to the U.S. as part of order fulfillment, because it does not limit itself to just AliExpress suppliers.
Spocket also gives you super useful ways and strategies to skyrocket your ecommerce store’s performance. It not only facilitates your interaction with your customers but also helps you develop long-term selling strategies.
You can choose to read up more on how Spocket facilitates dropshipping with US suppliers in our Spocket review.
Let’s look at the features that allow Spocket to make your ecommerce store stand out.
- Order product samples from the dashboard to try the products yourself
- Integration with multiple ecommerce platforms like WooCommerce, Shopify, BigCommerce, and Wix
- Fast dropshipping with 80% of dropshipping suppliers in the US and Europe
- Branded invoicing so your unique brand identity shows and speaks through the invoice that will represent your brand
- Reliable US, Europe, and international suppliers
- Best deals and discounts on products with heavy discounts upto 40%
Spocket offers a free basic plan so it starts from $0.00 per month, and follows a tiered pricing structure.
- $0.00 per month: Free for entrepreneurs who want to browse product catalogs
- $24 per month: 25 unique products and email support to boost sales
- $49 per month: Pro features to maximize sales
- $99 per month: An empire of features to manage sales at scale
If you choose to pay yearly, you not only get upto 5 months off on the price, but there is an even more advanced plan called ‘Unicorn’ that you can try.
Launch Your WooCommerce Store Today!
Choose the WooCommerce Starter Bundle. Avoid the early struggles, and start selling immediately!
5 Best Oberlo Alternatives for Shopify
These 5 oberlo alternatives are the most popular among Shopify store owners, so let’s discuss them one by one.
Importify allows you to fully automate your dropshipping business and sell the most trending products with just a single click. It supports more than just one ecommerce platform, be it Shopify, WooCommerce, or even Wix for that matter.
When it comes to the number and credibility of suppliers, Importify lets you import products from Alibaba, Aliexpress, Etsy, Amazon, Banggood, Walmart, Gearbest, Dhgate, Taobao, and hundreds of other suppliers. You can easily filter through a vast range of products to find the fastest delivery times.
What’s more? Importify also allows you to spy on other Shopify stores to find products that sell best in your niche.
Importify has a range of powerful features such as:
- Built-in editor for product descriptions. You can edit title price images, tags category variants, and more.
- Order automation with just one click. From pre-populating customer addresses on the checkout page, changing product suppliers when the stock runs out, connecting existing products and more.
- A training program so you can learn what you need to do to start a profitable dropshipping business.
Importify has three different plans for you so you can choose the one that best fits your ecommerce store’s needs.
- $14.95 per month: Basic Plan
- $27.95 per month: Premium Plan
- $37.95 per month: Gold Plan
If you want to use the order automation feature, you will have to go with the Gold Plan to access the full suite of benefits.
Printful is a print-on-demand dropshipping app that lets you create and sell custom products online on Shopify under your brand. It supports many other ecommerce platforms too such as WooCommerce, Etsy, and more.
You just have to connect Shopify to Printful by installing the Printful app on your store, add products, customize it, upload your design, set a price, enable live shipping rates, and then get notified about incoming orders, which will automatically be sent to Printful for fulfillment.
That’s it! Printful will prepare your order, pack it, and ship it directly to your customer under your brand name.
If you are still wondering how Printful can benefit your Shopify ecommerce store, here are some amazing features that it offers.
- There is no upfront cost, so you don’t have to stock inventory, pay a monthly fee to rent a warehouse, or have expensive equipment etc
- You can use white labels, which means you can create custom product labels and ship products under your brand
- Product quality control and worldwide shipping
- Order, shipping rate, and tax rate automation
As far as the pricing goes, Printful is free to install on Shopify. Users only have to pay a percentage of the transaction fee when an order comes.
ProductPro lets Shopify store owners drive more sales by fully automating order fulfillment. This means Shopify users can now effortlessly make sales without worrying about handling shipping etc, which gives them ample time to grow and scale their business.
ProductPro also ensures customers are happy with your products by assuring quality. They do this by vetting suppliers, ensuring quality products and fast shipping to create a happy experience for your customers.
Moreover, ProductPro has an amazing collection of 50,000+ products from credible suppliers that you can easily dropship to your customers. There are a number of niches where you can find quality products and sell at a higher profit margin.
What makes ProductPro remarkable are its features, and following are a few of them.
- 98% of orders are shipped in 1-2 days because of fast and automated fulfillment
- Suppliers are carefully vetted before they are taken on board
- 50,000+ products from different niches to help you sell quality products
- Free plan available
- Supports Shopify and WooCommerce
ProductPro has a free plan that allows you to save product edits and add draft products to your account. However, to start importing products and making sales, you need to switch to the paid subscription plan. There are three types of paid plans available.
- $89 per month: Pro Plan
- $45 per month (paid annually): Premium Plan
- $1999 one time payment: Power Plan (Lifetime)
Spreadr is an app that lets you dropship Amazon products or earn affiliate commissions. You can import any product you want from Amazon to your Shopify store with a single click. The app supports Shopify as well as other ecommerce platforms like WooCommerce and BigCommerce.
Spreadr allows you to easily edit the title and description of products that you choose to import to your store. It lets you earn a 10% commission on every purchase while Amazon manages inventory, customer support, and shipping for your ecommerce store. This is possible by signing up free for the Amazon Affiliate Program through the app.
Shopify users choose Spreadr because it offers the following features.
- Lets you track orders and commissions on the dashboard
- Easy product import by providing the Amazon product link + bulk import feature
- Auto-updates the availability of imported products from Amazon as well as the prices
- Even if the app gets deleted, imported products remain linked to Amazon and this allows you to continue earning commission
- Geo-localize, currency conversion, markup pricing, auto-tags, and more
Spreadr has a free plan for Shopify, as well as two other plans which are the following.
- $5 per month: Basic Plan
- $10 per month: Pro Plan
Modalyst lets you dropship products from eco-friendly suppliers, designer brands, AliExpress sellers, as well as private label manufacturers, so you can make higher revenue and create a versatile shopping experience for your customers.
The dropshipping automation software is already helping over 350,000 online businesses as it instantly lets store owners add products to their store from US, Europe, and AliExpress suppliers.
Moreover, the app has a large catalog of supreme quality products for your store. Until now there are about 10 million products added to virtual storefronts, and over 500 ecommerce distribution sites that offer the most trending fashion and apparel options.
It currently supports Shopify, Wix, and BigCommerce, and is really easy to install. You can easily install the Modalyst Shopify app and start your dropshipping business with just a single click.
Modalyst is known and trusted for its powerful features that help ecommerce store owners kick start their business.
- Lets you choose unlimited dropship products and import all the product details
- Option to categorize products into lists according to themes before import with pre-set product list format for easy upload on different ecommerce platforms
- One centralized place for managing orders, conversations, lists, and payments, so no need to open several tabs
- Automatic notifications when inventory levels are low and real-time inventory counts so you never have to disappoint your customers by running out of stock
- The profit calculator helps you choose profitable products to add to your store by determining what you will earn by selling each product in real-time. It also helps you in setting prices for your dropship products,
Modalyst follows a three-tiered pricing model, and allows you to save 25% when you pay annually for either of the two paid plans.
- $0 per month: Hobby Plan
- $35 per month: Start Up Plan
- $90 per month: Pro Plan
With the free plan, you can only import and sell upto 25 products on your store, which is why it is called the hobby plan.
Now that you have learned about the best Oberlo alternatives for WooCommerce and Shopify, you will easily be able to make an informed choice. We have handpicked the above alternatives to Oberlo as they have proven performance.
All you have to do is look at what features you need the most for your ecommerce store and what suits your budget the most.
There are other websites like Oberlo too, so if you want to take your search further for apps that are better than Oberlo, you can read up more on best Oberlo alternatives before making a final choice! To take your ecommerce store a step further, you can look at these 20 best ecommerce tools to grow your business.
Q1. Is there an alternative to Oberlo?
Yes. There are many great alternatives to Oberlo depending on whether you are considering Oberlo for WooCommerce or looking for Oberlo alternatives for Shopify.
Q2. Can I Dropship without using Oberlo?
Of course. You can dropship by opting for any one of the alternatives to Oberlo based on your ecommerce store’s needs. It’s best to do your research and read up on features and pricing offered by different Oberlo alternatives in the ecommerce space to dropship products successfully.
Customer Review at
“Great performance for the price, and plenty of control”
Sean P [SMB Owner]