As a Senior Product Manager, you are responsible to direct product evolution and innovation in line with product vision. Your role will focus to translate ideas and opportunities into strategy that will drive product development across its lifecycle.
To succeed in this role, you should be able to gather insights form customer feedback, partners and internal teams and incorporate them to improve and expand product-market fit and into the product roadmap.
Lead product managers, and coordinate cross functionally with customer success, marketing, and other teams to achieve execution of the product strategy. And explore organic and inorganic means to evolve and innovate the product in sync with the company strategy.
The role handles all aspects related to the product; including
- Developing product strategy in line with the Company strategy and product vision.
- Analyze product performance data to identify insights drive product evolution and innovation.
- Collect customer feedback and collaborate with stakeholders and other teams to define product requirements.
- Work with senior management to create product roadmap and product plan.
- Produce and review product specifications and technical descriptions.
- Suggest, implement, and track product adoption.
- Promote and drive a strong a UX centric thinking from concept to realization.
- Recommend ways to expand product vision and the products they drive.
Back to Careers
- Must have prior experience as a product manager with technology products and services.
- Experienced in leading team of individual contributors with proven leadership abilities.
- An engineering background with program management experience is preferred.
- Experience with cloud base technology stacks and architectures is preferred.
- Work with UX and product design is a strong plus.
- Experienced with product lifecycle management.
- Has worked with both waterfall and agile development models.
- Has strong verbal, written and presentation communication skills.
- Must show strong ability for analytic thinking and problem-solving.
- An academic background with engineering and/or business.