Who we are looking for
We are looking for people who wish to grow in a high-performing DevOps environment. Our ideal candidate is process-focused individual who can describe the rationale and business value proposition of introducing DevOps capabilities and then take the lead in designing and delivering those capabilities by changing technology, process, and people. Above all, we are looking for team builders who are excited to work in fast-paced and highly rewarding cross-functional environment.
We are currently actively engaging with experienced Technical Leads who specialise in DevOps and who can shape, win, and deliver large deals which require great DevOps expertise. This includes both highly technical system delivery initiatives as well as business-oriented consulting initiatives.
What you will do:
- You will be a part of highly-driven professional teams responsible for planning, deploying and maintaining mission-critical applications in distributed and cloud environments
- You will be responsible for developing components that combine together to solve real-world problems.
- Work with proven and emerging technologies to continuously improve our products and platforms.
- Collaborate with development team to define architecture, optimize performance, and right size environments.
- Actively participate in high level team activities such as suggesting architecture improvements, recommending process improvements and conducting tool evaluations
- Consistently improve your skills by learning, experimenting with new solutions and technologies. Once you have acquired a skill, you will then transfer your skills to your team.
What you’ll need to be:
- A professional being directly accountable for a successful and high performing DevOps delivery team.
- Passionate about learning new technologies and implementing high-value software solutions.
- You should have an ability to drive completion of modern engineering strategy initiatives, including maturity assessment, roadmap creation, and business case.
- Possesses in depth understanding of the theory and practice of Continuous Integration, Delivery and Deployment.
- Has worked on at least one public cloud provider (AWS, Google Cloud, DigitalOcean are preferred).
- Has expert-level knowledge of at least one Infrastructure as Code / Configuration as Code technology (such as Terraform, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Salt)
- Good understanding of platform and systems’ architecture – modular monoliths, microservices. Knowledge of enabling tools such as Kubernetes will be a plus point.
- Working knowledge of modern ops technologies, e.g. monitoring, log aggregation, alerting, service discovery.
- System troubleshooting and problem solving across platform and application domains – will be expected to participate in on-call escalations to troubleshoot issues
- Good understanding of agile methods.
Additional Skills We Value:
Back to Careers
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
- Expertise in Python Scripting
- Experienced in working within cross-functional delivery teams, collaborating across: UX, Service Design, Front-end, Delivery.
- Comfortable with collaboration, open communication and reaching across functional borders
- You must love Linux