We are looking for people who wish to grow in a dynamic Support environment. Our ideal candidate is a customer focused individual that leverages his technical expertise for giving best support that benefit our users. Above all, we are looking for team builders who are excited to work in fast-paced and highly dynamic rewarding cross-functional environment.
Job Description / Expectations:
- Provide best support and solutions to our Customers through tickets, chat, phone, emails, Premium Slack, Skype etc.
- A desire to help people, and a strong sense of empathy for their needs.
- Be a good team player who works well in a 24/7 collaborative environment.
- Perform complex web migrations and support junior coworkers with their migration processes.
- Help customer with application load tests and application upgrades etc, and provide support to juniors with their deployments.
- Convert complex chat queries of customers to tickets when needed.
- Help junior team members with reaction to Alerts where needed on different monitoring frameworks. (slack, sensu and zabbix)
- Monitor and react to different abuse reports (Slack and emails, etc.) in close coordination with different teams.
- Assist “Team Leads” to develop and improve internal development tools and dashboards..
- Be able to cater complex queries on chats/tickets and provide support to juniors with the rest of chats/tickets.
- Be able to provide basic technical training to Juniors.
- Be able to cater complex cloudways infrastructure issues and escalate them in a timely manner to Team leads if necessary.
- Go through the chats & tickets on weekly basis and check for the repeated issues which can be suggested as incremental improvements to devops and present them to Team Leads.
- Be able to automate any procedure with the current operations that can save time of team.
- Strong-Advanced knowledge of Linux operating environments (Debian, Ubuntu, Centos) and different web technologies (apache, nginx, varnish, memcache, mysql, apc, php-fpm, etc).
- Advanced skill level in system performance troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of different services ((GIT, SMTP, DNS, OpenVPN, postfix, crons, SSL, Sensu)
- Analysis of logs (sys, stack).
- Debugging of open source application related issues.
- Ability to cope up with new / unknown technical issues. Initiative in tackling new problems with an imaginative approach
- Strong knowledge of web applications migration process (unknown issues, CMS migration, troubleshooting, perfection, Cpanel & other hostings knowledge, advance cli commands to pull data)
- Working experience in PHP based Open Source web applications (Preferably: WordPress, Drupal, Magento etc).
- Good experience with MySQL.
- Good knowledge of monitoring frameworks like Zabbix and Nagios.
- Possess excellent analytical and decision making skills.
- Should be an independent player who would be able to work independently on shifts.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are necessary due to the dynamic nature of collaborations with customers.
- Strong understanding of system and troubleshooting techniques.
- Should be process oriented and Proactive.
- Strong interpersonal and teaming skills – ability to set and enforce processes.
- Ability to operate in an Agile and Kanban environment.
- Good knowledge of cloud infrastructure environments (like AWS, GCE etc.).
- Experience in 24×7 production operations, preferably supporting a highly available environment for PaaS/cloud service provider.
- Good mentorship skills.
Education / Experience:
Back to Careers
- BS/BE in Computer Science/Engineering or related field having 4-5 years of relevant work experience.