Jason Bonnici – Manager
We are looking for a highly responsible, independent and disciplined Senior Cloud Engineer who is able to empathize with customer needs and offer extraordinary Technical Support to our customers. You will be in close coordination with our globally distributed teams. Adjusting to our data driven culture, you will measure the effectiveness of your work and strive for continuous improvement. You will directly report to the assigned Regional Support Lead/Manager.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Provide best support and solutions to our Customers through tickets, chat, phone, emails, Slack, Skype etc.
- Perform complex web migrations and support junior coworkers with their migration processes.
- Help customer with application load tests and application upgrades etc
- Convert complex chat queries of customers to tickets when needed.
- Monitor and react to different abuse reports (Slack and emails, etc.) in close coordination with different teams.
- Apply analytical skills/ problem-solving techniques to understand and fix the customer issues while keeping customers up to date.
Back to Careers
- You have a strong technical background with a good understanding of the hosting industry and specifically related to PHP (WordPress, Magento …) and its underpinnings (Linux, Nginx, Apache, MySQL …).
- Experience as a developer is a plus.
- Empathic. You can feel other people pains and are not oblivious to them.
- Team player. You are functional across cultures and mediums.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Remote experience is preferable.
- Strong Analytical and Troubleshooting skills.
- BS/BE in Computer Science/Engineering and/or 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Basic knowledge of cloud infrastructure environments (like AWS, GCE etc.) is a plus.