Cloudways is a leading managed cloud hosting provider with over 70K customers who rely on Cloudways due to high performance, flexibility, great support and intuitive functionality. Cloudways have achieved existing levels of growth primarily through users going to the Cloudways website and signing up directly through the console In order to accelerate the next stage of their growth, Cloudways are looking for a director of business development and distribution to build programs and partnerships that reach and convert new potential customers. The programs and partnerships will allow Cloudways to develop and scale new distribution channels through Marketplaces, IT distributors and Industry groups while scaling existing programs driving agency and broader member referrals. The successful candidate is an experienced technology business development professional with a track record for growing revenue and delivering impactful new initiatives in high growth environments.
Ecosystem Partnerships and Co-Marketing:
Build winning growth and marketing partnerships with hyper-scaler partners including AWS, Google Cloud, and Digital Ocean and ecosystem tech partners including Cloudflare and Astra developing clear joint marketing programs.
Re-Sellers and Distribution:
Grow ‘indirect’ distribution channel for Cloudways by partnering closely with product teams and enabling IT resellers and distributors to sell Cloudways managed cloud hosting to digital agency and SMB partners.
Referrals and ‘Powered by Cloudways:’
Execute and scale the ‘Powered by Cloudways’ referral program leveraging the industry leading NPS and customer satisfaction to drive referrals within customer base.
Agency & eCommerce direct sales:
Develop partnerships and land agreements with larger agency groups and strategic ecommerce partners where a consultative sales process will be necessary.
Implement marketing partnerships with digital marketing and SMB trade bodies
Back to Careers
- Strong international experience with a track record of landing marketing partnerships and co-marketing in Europe and/ or North America
- Experience in delivering meaningful new channels and partnerships that delivered growth in technology organizations
- Expertise in building technology co marketing partnerships and frameworks
- Innovation and creativity to determine business models and practical path to execution working closely with product, engineering and finance teams
- A leader with strong integrity, bias for action and professionalism