How To Speed Up WordPress Website?
The success (and for most part, the failure) of a WordPress website is dependent upon the speed at which it loads. This is true for everything from a WordPress powered corporate blog to a WooCommerce based ecommerce store. WordPress has the bad habit of slowing down and many website owners only notice the issue when the traffic drops in the analytics reports. However, at this point, it is not too late. And this is where this ebook comes to the rescue!
This ebook presents a detailed analysis of the problem and pinpoints the areas where website owners need to work. Once you have the list, the ebook goes on to provide solutions to specific problems/challenges that slow down WordPress websites.
- How to identify and remove clutter that increase website load time.
- Optimizing your website at browser level.
- Have media play without increasing website load time.
- The role of website hosting provider in improving speed.
- How slow hosts actually affect website load time.