Before using an ERP Solution, you must know what is ERP. Otherwise, you wouldn’t be able to get the point of using an ERP solution in the first place.
Well, in simple words, ERP means Enterprise Resource Planning. ERP solutions empower small, medium, and large businesses to perform and manage their day-to-day business operations.
The term ERP – Enterprise Resource Planning was first used in the 1990s. ERP systems have found their utility in various business disciplines, including engineering, finance, and accounting, HR and project management, etc.
The combined term for managing each of these business components is known as ERP today.
Why Using an ERP Solution Is a Good Idea?
Managing a large organization can be tough. Employee management is one of the toughest jobs in the world. Bill Gates prophetically stated a few years ago:
“The competition to hire the best will increase in the years ahead. Companies that give extra flexibility to their employees will have the edge in this area.”
That is why, it is crucial for your business to find and nurture talents, care for employees, and give performance increments to those who deserve the most. Managing this whole process can be a very tough job if not managed right. This is where the idea of ERP solutions comes into play.
Netsuite was the first organization to launch its ERP system. Netsuite’s ERP system was built for the internet. Today, there are hundreds of ERP solutions available developed by different companies. Since WordPress is the most used content management system around the world, it is logical that ERP made its way to WordPress.
The Best WordPress ERP Plugins
Unlike a full web app, the best WordPress ERP plugins or staff management software can turn your existing websites into a full-fledged ERP System. All you have to do is installing a plugin. It takes no more than a couple of clicks.
A fully functional ERP system that can manage your Accounting, CRM, HR, Project Management – on a mere 1 click? Oh boy, we are truly living in the new millennium.
There are a few popular WordPress ERP Solutions that you can use for your business. The most popular ERP solutions are:
When you consider an ERP solution for WordPress – there is not a better plugin than WP ERP, to be honest. It is the first-of-its-kind and the oldest amongst the bunch. The plugin is comprehensive, adds features, and gets updates on a regular basis.
Why Choose WP ERP?
WP ERP is an all-in-one ERP solution. The plugin provides a Customer Relationship Management Module, a Human Resource Management Module, and an Accounting Module completely for free. There are 23 extensions available to serve all your needs. Whether it is accounting, attendance, HR management, payment gateway, or your company’s asset management WP ERP has got you covered.
You can control everything related to HR using the HR module. You can view the complete list of employees, search for employees by department, see all the designations, and make announcements for all employees.
CRM Module – Total CRM Control at One Place
The CRM module gives you an overall preview of the month, day, and week. It also shows you the number of customers, leads, opportunities, and subscribers. This provides a bird’s eye view for all your CRM needs. The extension comes for free, so you don’t have to pay a dime.
You can track everything related to money via the accounting module. The fact that you can keep track of every bit of your financials from the Accounting Dashboard alone is impressive. The dashboard is very intuitive as it shows a graphical representation to understand your expenditures better.
With HRM, CRM, and Accounting, WP ERP packs other crucial features as extensions. Here are some of the best extensions of WP ERP.
- Support for payment gateways: The plugin supports all popular payment gateways including Stripe and PayPal. You can also take payments via credit cards from your customers.
- Email automation: You can automate your business by automating emails when an event occurs. You can also create email campaigns where the ERP software handles everything for you.
- Workflow management: Managing a good workflow can save you a lot of time. The workflow feature of WP ERP helps you to achieve that with ease. Workflow management plays a vital role to boost the productivity of your business enterprise
- Attendance management: WP ERP includes a groundbreaking attendance feature. It can be very annoying to keep records of employee attendance manually. Attendance management keeps track of the attendance of each employee along with their work hours. What’s awesome? With self-check-in and checkout and IP restriction – your employees can check-in to the system after they arrive at your office physically. You do not have to worry about setting up another punch card, a biometric device for that.
- Integration with WooCommerce: Superb compatibility with WooCommerce? Check!
- Payroll management, Reimbursement service, Document Management, Inventory management: WP ERP already offers most of the enterprise features that a business might need. Features like payroll management, reimbursement services, document management, asset management, HR automation, inventory management, and more. There are extensions for different use-cases. If you want to use an extension – just enable it. Don’t like the extension or don’t feel the need? Disable it anytime you want.
In this article, I’ve discussed how an ERP solution can help manage your business operations effectively. And if you’re using WordPress, then you have a WP ERP plugin. It takes no extra memory footprints. Your site will remain fast and responsive. WP ERP does a lot more for less. No plugin even comes close considering features and value. The plugin helps you to execute the most of the tasks for your business, maximize the output and helps to manage resource planning and management more seamlessly.
Note: This article was published in collaboration with Saif Hassan from WPHive.
Customer Review at
“Beautifully optimized hosting for WordPress and Magento”
Arda Burak [Agency Owner]
Mustaasam is the WordPress Community Manager at Cloudways. Where he actively works and loves sharing his knowledge with the WordPress Community. When he is not working, you can find him playing squash with his friends, or defending in Football, and listening to music.