We are looking for people who wish to grow in a dynamic Support environment. Our ideal candidate is a customer focused individual that leverages his technical expertise for giving best support that benefit our users. Above all, we are looking for team builders who are excited to work in fast-paced and highly dynamic rewarding cross-functional environment.
Job Description / Expectations:
- Provide best support and solutions to our customers through tickets, chat, phone, emails, Premium Slack, Skype etc.
- A desire to help people, and a strong sense of empathy for their needs.
- Be a good team player who works well in a 24/7 collaborative environment.
- Perform complex web migrations and support junior coworkers with their migration processes.
- Help customer with application load tests and application upgrades etc, and provide support to juniors with their deployments.
- Convert complex chat queries of customers to tickets when needed.
- Help junior team members with reaction to Alerts where needed on different monitoring frameworks.
- Monitor and react to different abuse reports (Slack and emails, etc.) in close coordination with different teams.
- Assist “Team Leads” to develop and improve internal development tools and dashboards..
- Be able to cater complex queries on chats/tickets and provide support to juniors with the rest of chats/tickets.
- Be able to provide basic technical training to Juniors.
- Be able to cater complex cloudways infrastructure issues and escalate them in a timely manner to Team leads if necessary.
- Go through the chats & tickets on weekly basis and check for the repeated issues which can be suggested as incremental improvements to devops and present them to Team Leads.
- Be able to automate any procedure with the current operations that can save time of team.
- Professional proficiency in English
- Strong Linux experience
- Knowledge and experience in LAMP environments
- Kubernetes Experience (kubctl etc)
- Hands-on experience in Nginx and Lite speed Configuration
- Experience in building docker images to use in a Kubernetes installation
- Experience in Kubernetes maintenance and monitoring on a managed infrastructure
- ELK and Prometheus environment hands-on experience
- Good WordPress Understanding PLUS
- Knowledge of Infrastructure Providers (Amazon, DO, GCE)
- Terraform working knowledge
- Bash and/or Python scripting
- Helm charts / Argos CD Knowledge
Education / Experience
Back to Careers
- BS/BE in Computer Science/Engineering or related field having 4-5 years of relevant work experience.