At Cloudways, the Product Manager is responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the Product Lifecycle, including gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, marketing and support to ensure customer satisfaction goals are met. The Product Manager also ensures that the product supports the company’s overall strategy and goals.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about working in a high growth product company, rolling up their sleeves to get shit done, has low tolerance for bullshit, and doesn’t shy away from convincing both business and cross functional teams in order to deliver on their vision.
- Define the product strategy and roadmap
- Manage the product throughout its lifecycle from concept to end-of-life
- Understand our context, think about the big picture and how we achieve it through our product offering.
- Deeply understand different customer personas, the market, competitive landscape, and the whole ecosystem.
- Represent the customer to the engineering team. Ensure that engineering, product and project management teams are working as ONE to deliver customer satisfaction.
- Take ownership of the implementation and maintenance of product lines/features.
- Take complete ownership of assigned product lines/features from concept to end of life.
- Evangelize the product internally and externally
- Own product KPIs in alignment with engineering. Own product adoption.
- Closely work with the customer success teams to evolve the definition of “Ideal Customer Profile” and their “definition of success”. Help reduce “time to value/success” with help from customer success teams.
- Ensure documentation of all critical user/workflows and core processes.
- Ensure alignment between support and engineering and own “Platform-issues” KPIs.
- Own the design guidelines for the product and ensure its adherence and consistency. Own product UI/UX.
- Work with internal stakeholders and third parties to assess and establish partnerships
- Perform product demos to internal teams (and customers if needed)
Back to Careers
- Energy and Execution
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability.
- +5 years of experience with Product Management
- Technical acumen
- Constructive and Critical thinker with Analytical mindset
- Team player
- Experience with SaaS is a plus.
- Can think big and small.