As the Manager Digital Marketing, you’ll be responsible for developing the strategy, measurement and execution of all SEO initiatives for Cloudways globally. The successful candidate will have hands-on experience and a proven successful track record for brands competing for high value keywords.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop global SEO strategy & roadmap, including the definition of requirements, tasks, and resources needed to succeed
- Define and move success metrics, and other analytics to gauge SEO and product Revenue health.
- Manage and execute implementation of the SEO strategy
- Partner with Data Science, Engineering, brand, product marketing, content, creative and UX Research to achieve product goals!
- Keep pace with SEO industry trends and developments
- Be the owner of the Keyword strategy, and translate this at an execution level for product and blogs.
- Demonstrate benchmarking/competitive research capability to find gaps and opportunities
- Provide technical SEO analysis as needed
- Provide recommendations and execute/manage strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals – general and keyword specific
- Develop and implement link building campaigns, working closely with our Communications team
- Outline SEO targeted content as needed (example resource pages, content hubs)
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across targeted regions
- Monitor and evaluate web analytics dashboards and reports in order to develop and recommend SEO strategies
- Running crawls of websites and identifying and prioritizing technical issues
- Creating best practice guides and other resources to assist stakeholders in understanding recommendations and impact
- Coordinating with the Web Development team to make Agile updates
- Identifying opportunities for technical enhancements such as structured data / schema
- Understanding navigation, site architecture, etc. to enhance crawlability
- Organize and create SOPs for different SEO strategies and update according to new development and best practices on quarterly basis.
- Run SEO A/B tests in partnership with our Testing team to evaluate experiment results and push forward next steps at a rapid pace.
- Regular reporting on SEO, organic traffic and YoY growth and goal tracking
- Provide future forecasting, trend analytics, and impact analysis reports.
- Create continuous learning and development plans for the SEO team lead and SEO specialist positions.
- Create deep POVs and scope documents for any strategy understandable from a junior SEO resource to the CMO.
Skills / Attributes Required:
Back to Careers
- Minimum 8 Years of technical Search Engine Optimization experience
- Experience providing SEO strategy and results to business unit heads, up to and including CMO’s
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience with Google Custom Search, Google Search Console and Google Analytics and experience creating and maintaining project schedules using project management systems
- Leadership abilities
- Experience working with back-end SEO elements such as robots.txt, metadata and site speed optimization to raise website performance
- Experience using Screaming Frog, SEMRush, MOZ, and other SEO tools
- Ability to analyze data and provide evidence-based recommendations
- Demonstrated experience working in fast paced, deadline driven role
- Knowledge of the Internet and prior experience utilizing the web as a marketing vehicle
- Demonstrated success at end-to-end execution of internet marketing strategies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Skilled at using Assembla (or similar), Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously; strong project management skills
- Excellent strategic thinking, problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to work extended hours when needed