We are looking for highly Energetic, Execution oriented and Data driven Manager to lead our Affiliate channel. You will be responsible for Strategy, Team Management/Operations and Execution including Acquiring, Activating, Retaining and Growing key/super affiliates and partnerships.
You will be slowly expanding our team internationally and will work in a very dynamic and fast growing environment.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Growth strategy for Affiliate channel.
- Acquisition, activation, retention and scaling of key/super affiliates and key partnerships.
- Responsible for very good relationships with Top Affiliates.
- Helping/enabling team through set of processes and training in managing their assigned affiliates.
- Ownership of affiliate systems, integrations, reporting, workflows and processes. Communications, fraud prevention, contracts, troubleshooting, offer request approvals and all matters essential to the ongoing success of the business.
- Closely work with Business finance team to improve reporting and KPIs.
- Ownership of all important KPIs including CPAs, total sales etc.
- Closely coordinate with other marketing channels to explore synergies.
- Hiring international team to represent us offline and create relationships with affiliates.
- Keep a close eye on competition to explore new opportunities for Partnerships.
- Minimum Bachelors Degree, with 6 + years experience of managing affiliate (or Sales) partnerships for significant online businesses.
- Extensive high-level client management experience, agency side would be preferred
- Strong analytical focus, ability to aggregate and manipulate large data sets from different tools
- In-depth knowledge about the affiliate marketing industry
- Execution, Process / Detail oriented. Integrity, commitment and professionalism
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills and a demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally to get work completed is a key success factor.
- Knowledge of Affiliate Networks (Impact Radius, Rakuten Marketing, Commission Junction, etc.) required
- Possess quantitative and qualitative analysis skills as the core function of this position is to analyze affiliate program driven traffic and sales data to derive conclusions and actionable insights.
Good to Have
Back to Careers
- Paid search and display channel expertise and other digital channel skill-sets a plus
- Email Marketing, CRM and Customer Lifecycle management experience is a plus
- Deep understanding of software technologies, trends, market directions
- Prior experience in SaaS Experience working in web hosting industry.