A Magento enthusiast, who knows how to code but passionate more about engaging with the community and helping them. As a community manager you will be responsible to manage community engagements by hopping into different topics ranging from getting started to highly technical questions, creating thoughtful and compelling content, making connections with influencers and cracking relevant partnership. Ultimately, you will bring growth by increasing brand awareness of our products while building the Magento community around Cloudways.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Be a technical educator to build an active, loyal, and passionate community.
- Own the strategy and execution of the Magento community to drive brand awareness and growth.
- Responsible for producing educational, technical and aspiring content targeted at the problems of developers and businesses using Magento.
- Become a voice of community/customers internally and collaborate closely with different teams including product (provide roadmap feedback), engineering (provide feedback and bugs/issue reporting).
- Build relationships with Magento/ecommerce specific developers, partners and thought-leaders.
- Become an integral part of product marketing so that the value created in the product is always, effectively communicated to the audience (customers and prospects).
- Use understanding of the full customer journey from (traffic to conversion) to improve messaging and recommendation via landing pages and platform.
- Lead competitive research and analysis to support development / concepting of new ideas.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest Industry news and be dedicated to actively spotting trends, product/feature releases, and other opportunities.
- Become a passionate expert of our Product with a clear understanding of the job it gets done for our customers.
- Review current community-based activities, locating the gaps and develop strategies to fill those gaps.
- Able to maintain Cloudways presence in the community by actively participating in online/offline events and by initiating community focused activities like AMAs, Webinars, Interviews, etc.
- Handle communication on all fronts with empathy.
- Manage and grow communication across all the channels such as Discord, Discourse, Stack overflow, Slack, etc
- Score new partnerships.
Back to Careers
- Bachelor’s degree or above (Software Engineering / Computer Science).
- Minimum experience of 1 – 3 Years in Magento Community.
- Mus be passionate about Magento (Technical) and industry.)
- Must have experience writing code, contributing to, and understanding of the community mechanisms.
- Must have exceptional oral and written communication skills (English).
- Must have experience of managing or establishing communities.
- Understand digital marketing basics and concept (SEO, Content, Distribution, Community and Social).
- Experience in the web hosting/SaaS/ecommerce industry will be plus.