We are looking for a self-motivated and proactive DevOps Engineer with deep hands-on experience in Kubernetes to work in a small and distributed international team.
You will contribute to the creation, enhancement and support of this new Kubernetes based product aimed at the masses.
- Help create a Kubernetes based hosting MVP.
- Architect how the clusters will be deployed, managed and updated, at scale.
- Improve the MVP from feedback received.
- Think ahead towards future features and set the necessary technical foundations.
- Support MVP customers in any needed way.
- Work with the first level support team to improve the monitoring and logging Stack.
- Bring your own experience and ideas to the platform.
- Deep understanding of the Kubernetes ecosystem and the tools and services available to automate management
at scale (Terraform, Pulumi, Rancher …).
- Experience programming in one or more of the following: Go, Python, PHP.
- Experience hosting/supporting large PHP applications (ideally WordPress or Magento) and
related stack components(Litespeed, Nginx, Redis, MySQL …).
- Extensive experience in managing, monitoring and maintaining large Kubernetes clusters (both in size of each cluster and in the number of clusters).
- Deep understanding of the Kubernetes ecosystem and the tools and services available to automate management (again at scale).
- Mastering Docker images lifecycle management and related CI/CD processes.
- ELK, Grafana, and Prometheus environment proven hands-on experience.
- Experience with Linux operating systems internals (e.g., filesystems, system calls, namespaces, containers).
- Experience analyzing and troubleshooting distributed systems.
- Passion, integrity, and humor that makes our team better as a whole.
Back to Careers
- Knowledge and experience in LAMP environments
- Ansible working knowledge.
- Bash and/or Python scripting
- PHP/WordPress understanding.