Jason Bonnici – Manager
We are looking for a highly responsible, independent and disciplined Knowledge Engineer who is able to empathize with customer needs and creatively share technical knowledge to our customers.
You will be in close coordination with our globally distributed teams. Adjusting to our data driven culture, you will measure the effectiveness of your work and strive for continuous improvement.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Own, update existing & create new knowledge base articles
- Engage with clients and build an open culture
- Provide swift updates
- Understand documentation for existing Chatbot Algorithms
- Come up with new approaches and ideas to improve the current performance of Chatbots and build highly personalized user experience.
- Perform in-depth analysis of failure points of the algorithm
- Improve precision and recall by using data generated by human agents at the failure point of the current algorithm
- Help Bot team to scale models with help of DevOps, backend and frontend teams.
Back to Careers
- Exceptional writing skills including an aptitude for understanding and explaining technical information
- Excellent attention to detail
- Empathic. You can feel other people pains and are not oblivious to them.
- Natural curiosity about technology
- Ability to multi-task under tight deadlines
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- A basic understanding of LAMP stack
- Proficient at programming in any one language is a plus
- Dip/Adv Dip in Computer Science/Engineering and/or 3 years of relevant work experience.