To lead the paid media efforts to generate targeted and scalable traffic that converts across PPC, social, and display networks, driving to at least 20% of daily quality new users by end of Q1 2023.
1. Prove and scale social ads to achieve daily quality conversion goals by Dec 31, 2022, ready to 3x in 2023.
- Build and test content and conversion funnels to achieve CPA target
- Optimize and scale performing campaigns to ceiling, while maintaining CPA and reducing CAC
- Rigorously maintain weekly performance dashboards and daily awareness of campaigns’ performance
- Collaborate with ad agency, marketing teams, and leadership to make continuous progress towards daily conversion goal
- Start with Facebook and Instagram Ads, and then replicate and scale to LinkedIn, YouTube, and TikTok
2. Prove and scale non-brand Google PPC, Bing, and Display Ads to achieve profitable CPA targets and 3x daily conversions by Dec 31, 2022.
- Reduce non-brand CPA and achieve scalable conversions hitting agreed targets
- Build and test targeted funnels, nurture sequences, and retarging schemes to convert cold traffic into buyers
- Target keyword terms that appeal to big and busy website and agency owners to attract higher density of quality customers
3. Optimize brand & semi-brand to reduce CPA by at least 25%.
- Test creative, landing pages, and nurture sequences to drive down CPA
- Identify new brand and semi-brand keywords and phrases to grow volume
- Explore programmatic ads and brand awareness campaigns to drive brand and semi-brand growth
4. Hire, lead, and manage A-Player paid media team to achieve and exceed uncanny results.
- Recruit, hire, retain, and reward A-Player paid media team
- Set and manage quarterly Objectives and Key Results for the paid media team
- Lead, manage, and hold the marketing team accountable to goals
- Coach and mentor paid media team by removing obstacles and roadblocks, and empowering
5. Collaborate across teams to drive traffic that converts to help scale product launches, feature releases, and company initiatives with paid media.
- Work with Product Marketing to amplify product launches and releases with paid media
- Work with Marketing teams to exceed special events campaign results
- Work with Marketing Ops to fulfill ongoing paid media needs around copywriting, design, development, and reporting dashboard creation
• Media planning and buying
o 7+ years’ experience
• Online ad platforms (Google, Facebook, Youtube, display network, programmatic, etc)
o Deep experience with and understanding of online advertising platforms.
• Data & analytics
o Deep experience with monitoring, optimizing, and scaling campaigns; Incredible attention to detail
• Funnel marketing
o Deep experience building, testing, and scaling conversion funnels
o A/B testing
o Highly persuasive headlines, copy, calls-to-action, and video scripts
• Digital marketing
o Overall marketing savvy to understand and collaborate with various other performing channels
• Verbal and written communication
o Clear communicator to update leadership, manage teams, and sell ideas and performance through words
• Project management
o Strong organization around managing ongoing initiatives, tasks, and follow through on ideas; self-starter who thrives on getting results
• Results obsessed
o Strong desire to work hard and participate in a thriving, fast-paced, dynamic environment; ie. you check the overnight numbers before you brush your teeth
Technical Skills (Preferable):
- FB Business Manager
- Google Ad Manager
- PowerBI (or equivalent)
- Google sheets expert
- Google Analytics & Tag Manager
- Google Suite
Back to Careers
- 6-7 figure monthly paid media budget experience
- B2B technology, hosting, or SaaS experience
- Direct response conversion funnel experience
- Digital agency market experience
- Facebook Ad Certified (or equivalent experience)
- Google Ad Certified (or equivalent experience)
- Google Analytics Certified (or equivalent experience)