Manager/Business Unit Head
We are looking for a smart, savvy digital marketer who understands the concept of inbound marketing (SEO, Content, Social, etc) and good at building relationships. You will be responsible to interact with the assigned affiliate accounts and will be executing different marketing initiatives to increase the reach of the program.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Own the execution and our vision for the Affiliate program to drive brand awareness and growth.
- Build relationships with affiliate marketing influencers, partners and thought-leaders.
- Execute effective affiliate recruitment, activation and optimization strategies that align with the goals.
- Negotiate deals with new partners (CPA, sales commitment, placements/listing, etc).
- Demonstrate a high-level of relationship and proactively maintain day-to-day communication with all the assigned affiliate partners.
- Responsible for producing aspiring content targeted at the problems of affiliates.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest Industry news and be dedicated to actively spotting trends, product/feature releases, and other opportunities.
- Able to maintain Cloudways presence in the community by actively participating in the relevant communities and groups.
- Perform general account management and monitor for fraud and affiliate compliance.
Back to Careers
- Qualification: Bachelor’s degree or above (Marketing, Advertising, or Business related).
- Experience: 6 months – 1 Year (minimum)
- Specific skills:
- Full-time professional experience in Digital Marketing or Business Development. (Must)
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills (English). (Must)
- Understand basic concepts of digital marketing. (Must)
- Experience in using marketing and tracking tools (Analytics, Ahref, SEMrush, etc). (Must)
- Ability to build relationships, effectively prioritize and navigate difficult client situations. (Good to have)
- Experience with online affiliate program management. (Good to have)
- Excellent negotiation skills. (Good to have)
- Knowledge of UI and UX. (Good to have)
- Personal characteristics:
- Goal oriented and passionate.
- Attention to detail and good with multitasking.
- Willingness to learn and grow.
- Strong prospecting skills.
- Analytical and data-driven mindset.