Team Lead > AM Content > Senior Manager Content & Community
Digital Content Producers (DCP) are responsible for creating content (in multiple formats and forms) to support Cloudways Marketing activities. The role requires close coordination with all members of the cross-function teams. In addition, DCPs are also responsible for content marketing initiatives such as content distribution and content optimization. This role requires attention to detail
Responsibilities and Duties:
The role of DCP involves the following activities and responsibilities:
- Comply with the current content production and distribution standards and processes.
- Create blog posts and supporting content (ToC, MT/MD, captions, images and screengrabs, etc).
- Email Marketing content including multiple versions and multiple drips, newsletter design ideas, and captions.
- Social Media content including post content, images, descriptions and templates
- Contribute to marketing activities through content-related ideas and input at team level initiatives).
- Reporting of the performance of the team-level content.
- Competitor Gap Analysis for improving content lineup and marketing initiatives.
- Provide content for community-driven marketing activities (including comments, captions, taglines and descriptions).
- Keep the skillset and functional knowledge updated to continue to contribute to the teams’ success.
- Acquire and update product knowledge to add value to the content initiatives.
Provide a bullet point list of the qualifications that are necessary for someone to fill this position.
Back to Careers
- Education level: Bachelor’s degree in CompSci, Business or Arts.
- Experience: At least two (02) years in a content marketing environment
- Specific skills: email marketing, blogging, content analytics, social media distribution