Manager – Customer Success
We are looking for a Customer Onboarding Engineer, who will be introduced to new high-value customers right after the conversion. S/he will be understanding the customer’s desired outcomes/goals and onboarding them to ensure “success” as quickly as possible. S/he will be the primary contact for the initial few months and during this period she will be liaising with internal teams to facilitate any consultative discussions and iron out any blockers to ensure an exciting onboarding journey.
This is a full-time, remote job in a growing 24/7 global Customer Success team that takes care of Cloudways’ customers.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Maintain communication (via calls, emails, chats, etc.) with new high-value customers
- Understand customers’ requirements and ensure they meet them as quickly as possible
- Give product demos and help customers in realizing early value
- Proactively identify customers’ health signals and up-sell opportunities
- Be the point of contact for six months after conversions and then handoff customers to Customer Success Engineers (CSE).
- Share customers’ feedback with internal teams for product improvements
- Help team Manager in improving onboarding SOPs
- Understand and keep track of business KPIs
Back to Careers
- Bachelors in any discipline (preferred Computer Science background)
- Ideally, 3-4 years experience working in a tech company with a customer facing role
- Previous experience in the web hosting company would be a PLUS.
- Effective written and verbal English communication with native fluency & ability to listen
- Knowledge of Customer Success Metrics (time-to-complete onboarding, lead qualification, churn, MRR, ARPU, expansion, advocacy) and best practices
- Remote work experience will be a PLUS
- Strong Customer Empathy & customer service mindset
- Ask right questions to uncover pain points
- Manage and escalate customer issues
- Thirst for learning
- High attention to details
- Consultancy skills
- Ease with data
- Strong ownership & resilient to pressure