Team Lead > AM Content > Senior Manager Content & Community
The editor is responsible for ensuring that all content produced for Cloudways marketing initiatives comply with the current standards maintained by the Cloudways Marketing leadership. The role requires a keen eye for language and technical details. The editor should have a solid grip on language and digital marketing ideas. The editor is also responsible for fact-checking product level knowledge and related technical ideas.
Responsibilities and Duties:
The role of DCP involves the following activities and responsibilities:
- Comply and propose improvements in the current content production and distribution standards and processes.
- Make sure that the content is ready for publication within the proposed deadlines.
- Reporting of the performance of the team-level content.
- Competitor Gap Analysis for improving content lineup and marketing initiatives.
- Keep the skill set and functional knowledge updated to continue to contribute to the teams’ success.
- Acquire and update product knowledge to add value to the content initiatives.
- Provide guidance and support for team-level content initiatives.
Provide a bullet point list of the qualifications that are necessary for someone to fill this position.
Back to Careers
- Education level: Bachelor’s degree in CompSci, Business or Arts.
- Experience: At least two (02) years in a content marketing environment with an emphasis on an editorial and leadership role.
- Specific skills: Understanding of a programing language, enthusiasm for technology, email marketing, blogging, content analytics, social media distribution