CEO – Cloudways
Cloudways has an opportunity available for an inspiring leader to take the reins of all aspects and facets of the marketing strategy for the company. Our Chief Marketing Officer will report directly to our Chief Executive Officer and partner with the executive team to drive growth and engagement in our product & services.
At Cloudways, you will be part of a dynamic environment that supports interdepartmental collaboration, fuels creativity and provides you with an opportunity to take ownership and play an intricate part in our company’s success.
You will work alongside the brightest and most remarkable individuals in the industry and you will have an immediate impact on our aspirations for global domination and disruption of the modern consumer centric cloud hosting space. And you will do all this, while challenging your career, giving back to the community and creating new friendships.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- To build high performing teams and be magnet for A+ players.
- To brings a fresh perspective to the current executive team.
- To build and grow product revenue targets set.
- To protect current growth channels: organic and affiliates.
- To creating new channels of revenue and growth.
- To plan, design and implement strategies to deliver growth.
- To conduct deep product and market research and suggest ways to untap market potential.
- To get the pulse of the market from various stakeholders: insiders, competitors, trend setters, other industries, etc
- To travel to international destinations to attend conferences/tradeshow/meetups as and when required.
- To work with remote and distributed teams.
Minimum Bachelor Degree
Years of experience:
- 8 years of experience in digital marketing, with 3-4 years of experience of heading teams.
- Proven track record growing products from $10 to $100 million revenue
- Experience working with remote and distributed teams
Back to Careers
- High level of integrity and ownership – owns mistakes and lives and breathes the job with passion
- Independent problem solver that brings solutions, not problems, to the table
- Highly motivated, focused and results oriented
- Proficient in written and spoken English
- Outstanding communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal abilities
- Understands and accepts his/her weaknesses