Manager/Business Unit Head
We are looking for an affiliate account manager who is exceptionally strong in building meaningful relationships, with the ability to identify new opportunities. You will be responsible to optimize and scale affiliate channel within the existing network while recruiting new affiliate partners.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Execute effective affiliate recruitment, activation and optimization strategies that align with the goals.
- Prospect and recruit new affiliates that maximize the channel growth and profitability.
- Demonstrate a high-level of relationship and proactively maintain communication with all the assigned affiliate partners.
- Negotiate deals with partners (CPA, sales commitment, placements/listing, etc).
- Maximize growth from existing and new affiliate partners/channels.
- Track and report key performance indicators (KPIs) associated with affiliate partners (e.g. conversions, customer churn, revenue, commissions, etc).
- Oversee inbound queries related to affiliate program.
- Responsible for new campaign implementation and execution.
- Provide innovative and creative new ideas to drive the overall program strategy.
- Perform general account management and monitor for fraud and affiliate compliance.
- Share insights on new opportunities, business trends, competitors and challenges related to affiliates.
- Manage the day-to-day communication with affiliates.
- Use understanding of the full affiliate journey (from acquisition to revenue) to improve messaging and recommendation via landing pages and platform.
Back to Careers
- Qualification: Bachelor’s degree or above (Marketing, Advertising, or Business related).
- Experience: 6 months – 1 Year (minimum)
- Specific skills:
- Web development skills and troubleshooting – Basic to intermediate (Must)
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills (English). (Must)
- Experience writing code, contributing to, and understanding of the community mechanisms. (Good to have)
- Understand the basic concept of digital marketing (Good to have).
- Analytical and data-driven mindset to build and nurture communities. (Good to have)
- Experience in web development or digital marketing. (Good to have)
- Knowledge of UI and UX. (Good to have)
- Personal characteristics:
- You love working with people and enjoy being helpful.
- Goal oriented and passionate.
- Attention to detail and good with multitasking.
- Willingness to learn and grow.