Cloudways is a multi-cloud managed application hosting platform that enables teams to build, deploy, scale and manage a number of open-source web applications. Our platform empowers a wide range of customers, from individual content creators to small businesses including some of the world’s top web agencies. We continue to boast strong double-digit growth and have aspirations for global domination and disruption of the modern consumer centric cloud hosting space. With a rapidly growing customer base, Cloudways now has global operations in Pakistan, Spain and Malta. We have assembled an incredibly talented, diverse and intellectually curious team that focuses on building products that impact the lives of thousands of people around the world. Continuous learning is our core principle and we believe that no idea is too big to lead or too small to matter.
We are looking to add a Vice President of Product Management to our team. As VP of Product, you will have the responsibility of driving the overall product strategy for Cloudways. As a thought leader, you will innovate on behalf of our customers, help differentiate our business by moving up the value stack in the business and application space and unlock the next stage of Product-led growth.
The ideal candidate will have prior experience as a hands-on leader with a strong bias for execution and a history of delivering solutions in a SaaS environment. Most importantly, they will possess a strong inner drive to delight customers, develop teams, enjoy working with some of the brightest minds in the industry, and truly help build something unique that will have a lasting impact for the Cloudways brand.
What you’ll get to do:
Reporting directly to the CEO, this role will be working to enable the next stage of Product-led Growth and Innovation.
Key Areas of Focus:
- Own the Product Strategy and Roadmap that is aligned with our Vision, and reach $200M+ ARR by 2024.
- Differentiate and move beyond core offering by moving up the value stack in the business and application space to help SMBs drive growth.
- Breed the culture of Product Love, Customer Centricity, and Can-do spirit, what makes the difference between winning and losing.
- Scale the Product organization to enable multi-product strategy, missionary teams, and operational excellence.
- Ensure that we are always shipping delightful experiences to empower thousands of SMBs across the globe.
- Product analytics and information pipeline to continuously improve customer experience and discover new business opportunities.
- Drive discipline to overall planning and prioritization, feature releases, and new product launches.
- Drive the product strategy and deliver innovative new solutions and product features.
- Help define the overall strategy for UI/UX, deliver a best-in-class experience for Cloudways users.
- Conduct market and user research to identify user needs.
- Lead and participate in planning meetings.
- Lead a cross-functional team (product, design & engineering).
- Clearly communicate the vision and goals of existing and new product features.
- Develop and track metrics to assess the success of product features.
- Write clear user stories with detailed acceptance criteria.
- Set and execute on quarterly OKRs that align with the overall vision.
- Build and manage product backlogs; identify and resolve blockers to mitigate risk.
- Work with the Product Marketing team to plan feature or product launches.
Skills and Qualifications:
Back to Careers
- 7+ years of experience leading and managing Product function for a large-scale consumer application or SaaS business.
- Proven success driving growth of subscription-based software through sustained user-centric product innovation.
- Highly adept at informing product direction through data-driven analysis and user studies.
- Strong history of relationship building and collaboration with Engineering and UX teams/organizations.
- A player-coach leadership mentality with a proven track record of developing product management talent.
- Ability to lead projects and establish effective working relationships across a start-up environment spanning multiple geographies.
- Advance degree in relevant field or highly relevant experience in lieu of education.