WooCommerce wishlist is one of the useful features of an ecommerce store that allows you to add a wishlist button on your products. On one side, it encourages users to come back, allowing products tracking they consider interesting until the purchase step. On the other, if users share their wishlist to friends, or through social networks, this will enhance the sales and will help the promotion of your online business.
Although you can find many WooCommerce wishlist plugins on the Internet. For the purpose of this article, I am going to use YITH WooCommerce Wishlist — a free extension with over 500,000+ active installs.
YITH WooCommerce Wishlist Installation
- Go to WordPress Admin > Plugins > Add New > Search > YITH WooCommerce Wishlist
- Install and activate YITH WooCommerce Wishlist plugin
YITH WooCommerce Wishlist plugin adds a new submenu called “Wishlist” under “YITH Plugins” menu. Here you are able to configure all the plugin settings.
- Enable YITH Wishlist: If you want to enable all plugin features you need to check this option.
- Default wishlist title: Here you can add the title whatever you wish to.
- Wishlist Page: Here you can select the Wishlist page, all your wishlist product is shown on this page.
- Position: Here you can set the position of a wishlist, whether you want to add “Add to Cart button”, Thumbnail, etc.
- Redirect to cart: This will allow you to redirect to cart page if “Add to Cart” button is clicked on the wishlist page.
- Remove if added to the cart: This option will remove the product from the wishlist if it has been added to the cart.
- “Add to Wishlist” text: Here you can add the label of the button.
- “Browse wishlist” text: Here you can add the label of the button.
- “Product already in wishlist” text: Here you can add the label of the button.
- “Product added” text: Here you can add the label of the button.
- “Add to Cart” text: Here you can add the label of the button.
- Show Unit price: Here you can show a unit price for each product in a wishlist.
- Show “Add to Cart” button: If you want to show “Add to Cart” button for each product in wishlist then check this option.
- Show Stock status: Here you can Show “In stock” or “Out of stock” label for each product in a wishlist.
- Show Date of addition: This option allows to Show the date when users have added a product to the wishlist.
- Add second remove button: This option allows to Add a second remove button in the last column, with an extended label.
Social Networks & Share
This plugin allows you to add social options on the product page. Users can also share their wishlist to friends through social networks.
Now let’s see how product page looks like!
You can also use the premium version of this plugin and take high-quality benefits. Let’s see the premium features of this plugin.
Estimate of Cost
Add to Cart Checkbox
Disable Wishlist for Unlogged Users
Message to Unlogged Users
Functionalities in One Click
From a Wishlist to Another
Date of Addition to a Wishlist
That’s it! I hope you can easily understand the WooCommerce wishlist and how you can easily install on your WooCommerce-based ecommerce store. If you have any comments feel free to ask me via the comment section, I would love to answer you.
Your WooCommerce Store Needs A Reliable Host
With no compromise on Performance, Security & Support.
Saud is the WordPress Community Manager at Cloudways - A Managed WooCommerce Hosting Platform. Saud is responsible for creating buzz, spread knowledge, and educate the people about WordPress in the Community around the globe. In his free time, he likes to play cricket and learn new things on the Internet. You can email him at firstname.lastname@example.org